ASCTrend system - page 38

newdigital:
I am testing trading simulator (EA) the 2nd day already.

We are having this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general but I found on Metaquotes codebase something more new and very interesting.

So, i am backtesting one of the asctrend info template on H4 timeframe.

I will post tomorrow the explanation when finished testing (backtesting the indicators without EA creation with 90% quality).

Thanks for the detailed description on how to set up Visual Handle Training.

I've been looking through the ASCTrend threads you have been writing both here on the Elite forum and on the free forum.

I wouldn't mind try using Visual Handle to practice with ASC trend - especially in the H4 timeframe. At the moment I am finding the ammount of indicators in the template is daunting - I suppose practice using and knowledge of each indicator will help....

Thanks newdigital....

Grugster:
At the moment I am finding the ammount of indicators in the template is daunting - I suppose practice using and knowledge of each indicator will help....

It is the system collected everything inside. If you know this M5 asctrend system (how to trade and so on) so you will become very professional in technical forex because you will know a lot.

buy or sell not working on simulator

Hi,

When I press b or sit does not initiate a order using the simulator posted by newdigital. I am using whc trader does anyone have any suggestions.

thanks,

trader

traderandreas:
Hi,

When I press b or sit does not initiate a order using the simulator posted by newdigital. I am using whc trader does anyone have any suggestions.

thanks,

trader

Did you place IdleLib dll file in library folder?

You should also allow dll.

still not allowing buy or sell

Hi Newdigital,

I have done as asked and it still wont allow buy or sell. Anymore suggestions.

thanks,

Trader

It should be like this:

If still does not work so it is something with whc broker.

Files:
auttrading1.jpg  17 kb

WHC issues

Hi Newdigital,

Thanks for your response, it seems WHC has issues with this simulator.

regards,

Trader

Forex news.

First green vertical line is Consumer Price Index for CHF;

second blue vertical line is NFP.

Files:
news1.jpg  103 kb
news2.jpg  66 kb
news3.jpg  63 kb

And it is USDCAD, M5 timerame.

White vertical line is Employment Change for CAD (ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 indicator from here).

Files:
news4.jpg  91 kb

what is the meaning for the price in a rectangle?

Newdigital,I always saw the price in a rectangle with different color.What meaning for these price?

thank you very much.

Files:
Reason: