ASCTrend system - page 7

Situation was not finally changed:

- Still no any signal on EURUSD.

To say a true it was one sell signal but not fully confirmed. So the people who are strictly following the rules might have few pips.

- It was some signal on USDCHF. But we agree to look at the all 4 pairs trading even one pair. And EURUSD did not cross pivot line so nothing was happened for USDCHF as well.

- Price could not cross pivot line for USDJPY so we did not trade.

- It was good signal for GBPUSD (buy) but it was out of our trading hours.

Time to trade is finishing.

Well.

Price crossed pivot level for USDJPY and I opened the order yesterday. It was closed in profit.

See updated statement.

No any signal up to now.

It was good signal for some pairs.

I traded all 4.

Good signals were on EURUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF.

Please find updated statement.

I got some losses and changed the rules/template. So I am testing two templates simultaniously (the recent one was not posted yet).

Seems this "recent one" is more designed to estimate reversal and "correction" on M5 timeframe. It was very difficult and i am not really believe that I did it (because it was very simple). Because of that I will test it more before going live.

i am testing it seriously - i am not testing just to show good statement.

those are my statemets of sept

i like it and i dont work all days with asc and only on NY time

Files:
sep.gif  5 kb

statemets of sept

Files:
sep.htm  22 kb

Good Asc-Vq signal today on the cable @ 5,15 .

But the targets are uncertain with this system.

fx-programmer:
Good Asc-Vq signal today on the cable @ 5,15 . But the targets are uncertain with this system.

Yes.

Target may be the next fibo level.

But I am having the other M5 charts with 3 Stochastic with different settings to estimate the target.

This system is not finished yet.

Asc-Vq

Nd,

One of the problems with this system is that entry varies on different brokers, since the brokers server time is different, some are GMT some are +1 etc.

I used it on FXDD with a triple stochastic and again the targets are vague at best, on Alpari the results are a bit better.

ND, it would be great if you could post your current template and specify the broker server time you use.

Tnx

fx-programmer:
Nd,

One of the problems with this system is that entry varies on different brokers, since the brokers server time is different, some are GMT some are +1 etc.

I used it on FXDD with a triple stochastic and again the targets are vague at best, on Alpari the results are a bit better.

ND, it would be great if you could post your current template and specify the broker server time you use.

Tnx

It is the images from current template. I am not using any asctend indicator now.

I am "negotiating" with Igorad to code EA for this system and later on will post the template.

Reason: