ASCTrend system - page 20

It was buy signal on GBPUSD.

I did buy but i am not really sure ... Market is not tradable now.

newdigital:
It was buy signal on GBPUSD. I did buy but i am not really sure ... Market is not tradable now.

Stop loss -25 pips.

Well.

I opened buy on GBPUSD (it is 3rd target already with +24 pips), sell for USDCHF and buy for EURUSD (orders for EURUSD and USDCHF were now).

Market is very risky and the signals are not clear so i am not really sure. It is demo account. If real account - I should not trade today.

It was good sell for EURUSD and good buy signal for USDCHF.

It was false buy signal for GBPUSD (unconfirmed by VQ indicator) and then good sell. But it may be exit soon for GBPUSD with few pips in profit or with small loss (i am looking on our information template).

And it was false (not validated by VQ) buy for USDJPY. I say "false" but it does not mean bad movement or stop loss. It means that the movement on USDJPY is not correlated with opur system. I am talking about asctrend m5 system (not about "false movement of the price).

I missed those movement today.

And because of that I have a time for "analytics" or something on D1 and H4 timeframes.

EURUSD.

H4 timeframe.

It is downtrend just started. And cloud changed the direction for downtrend already and it is downtrend concerning all the indicators and trend lines.

But:

- on the open bar only;

- it was not validated by Ichimoku indicator.

EURUSD.

D1 timeframe.

Market is trying to be reversed to uptrend from the ranging condition. If yes - it will be very good long movement.

Files:
eurusd_d1.gif  33 kb
eurusd_h4.gif  30 kb

newdigital:
It was good sell for EURUSD and good buy signal for USDCHF.

It was false buy signal for GBPUSD (unconfirmed by VQ indicator) and then good sell. But it may be exit soon for GBPUSD with few pips in profit or with small loss (i am looking on our information template).

And it was false (not validated by VQ) buy for USDJPY. I say "false" but it does not mean bad movement or stop loss. It means that the movement on USDJPY is not correlated with opur system. I am talking about asctrend m5 system (not about "false movement of the price).

Yes, it was exit from sell for GBPUSD and buy signal.

So what we have concerning GBPUSD H4 and D1 forecasting?

GBPUSD.

H4 timeframe.

Non-trading zones started from Friday morning.

GBPUSD.

D1 timeframe.

Uptrend.

If the price breaks resistance line (yellow one on the image), and if Chinkou Span line (white line on the main window) crosses the price on the close bar (not yet) - it will be very good uptrend.

Files:
gbpusd_h4.gif  29 kb
gbpusd_d1.gif  31 kb

It was exit for buy (GBPUSD) and the other sell (with profit till now).

It is difficult to trade for me because I have to visit many threads and do my "administrative job" on this forum. And because of that I am missing the signals and exits and looking at historical data only that is not good.

But anyway I think I explained the rules for this system.

Well.

My orders were closed in profit so please find updated statements.

And I opened GBPUSD (buy) and USDCHF (sell) right now.

Got signals.

I closed the order on GBPUSD now. It was +16 pips (the price rishes the 3rd profit target on informational template).

All the orders were closed in profit: I adjusted profit to the 3rd profit level on informational template.

Please find updated statement.

Reason: