ASCTrend system - page 9

Main trading template.

1. USDJPY. We did not get any confirmed signal for this pair on the main template.

2. GBPUSD. t was very risky buy. Why very risky? because it was buy according to asctrend indicator but the price did not cross (on the close bar) the blue line for uptrend). So this signal was not fully confirmed. Of course some people are trading in this case.

3. EURUSD and USDCHF.

It was sell (EURUSD) and buy (USDCHF). The signals were not fully confirmed:

it was not confirmed by fibo pivot indicator and, in some cases VQ indicator as well. But some people are trading in this case. To have some pips on the correction of the price movement.

Most clear signal was for USDCHF. But it is still below pivot line so sorry I am not trading.

As we see the situation may be changed now very quickly. And probable we are waiting for the news.

Files:

Reversing USDJPY.

We may see how this info template is working from the image atached.

Please not: this template is just information desk for our main trading template.

Files:

Just an example about what is going on now.

As we see from main template it is correctional uptend on USDCHF. may be it will be final uptrend if the price will cross pivot line.

But from infor template we got the information that this correctional uptrend finished alread and it may be continued on breakout only (news).

Very interesting case.

Anyway the eople who are trading on the flat market or on the correction got good profit already on EUUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

Not me sorry. Very risky for my deposit size.

Files:
usdchf1.gif  24 kb
usdchf2.gif  24 kb

Well.

The recent example about correction of the price.

Look at the main template (attached). We got sell signal on EURUSD from asctrend indicator this morning. This signal was not confirmed by some other indicators.

But why the price came down if we had uptrend on EURUSD in that time?

So look at oput onfo template and you will understand what this correction means and why.

Yes breakout!

Look at the images.

Price crossed pivot line on the main window.

Next target is 55 pivot level on the info template (last brown line).

Just for USDCHF only.

The people who did not close the order which was opened on the correction got very good profit already.

How long we will have ths good movement? Look at the info template (on slow 100 stochastic indicator).

The same situation on EURUSD.

Ob GBPUSD the situation is not very good enough. I am talking about the risk.

And price will be reversed soon on USDJPY.

Files:
breakout.gif  22 kb
breakout1.gif  32 kb

But to say a true the candle which crossed pivot line is too big. People who traded Nina systems know about it.

Very risky.

Anyway i did not trade.

But people who did not close the order which was opened on the correction this morning got very good profit.

And for other people it was too late already.

But it was not clear signal even in case of correction.

because usually we are not trading using info template. We are trading on the main template so ...

Info template is just for information (and for exit sometimes).

Because we should estimate everything on the main template first. If we see good signal so we may look at info template just for information for exit or any. And if we do not have the signal we may look at the info template as well.

We should trade main template. In the future, may be near future, when we are fully comfortable with main template and asctrend signal/confirmation concerning fibo etc so we may trade the following:

- flat;

- news;

- corection of the price movement;

- we may do some forecasting of the price movement (info template + some coming news);

Today was not good trading day. Everybody knows. But I wanted to show the potential of this system.

exit

About exit.

4th target was met for some pairs.

Files:
exit1.gif  26 kb
exit2.gif  23 kb
exit3.gif  21 kb

Asc-Vq

Great work Nd,

Can you post your current template 1 and 2 with the defaults settings you use?

Tnx

fx-programmer:
Great work Nd,

Can you post your current template 1 and 2 with the defaults settings you use?

Tnx

I will post before monday. Sorry very busy with statements and server for elite EAs.

Reason: