ASCTrend system - page 43

The same situation with USDCHF: we are not trading this pair today.

But the tendency is more understandable: It is necessary to watch H4 timeframe (USDCHF) waiting for Chinkou Span line to cross the price on closed bar. If we will have this case on USDCHF so EURUSD most probable will go up and will break resistance line for long. Starting from 11 am or 12 and up to the 7 pm th situation will be fully understandable.

Files:

Choppy market condition on GBPUSD now:

Why choppy? Because of forex news: Trade balance news even is going on right now.

And choppy on USDJPY.

And price is too far fom resistance line.

Thus I will not trade today using this M5 asctrend system.

Bykov Trend indicator

Wonderful job everyone.

I accidentally stumbled on this thread and liked the templates. though I use Bykov Trend in my trading that detects the trends better then any other indicator I have seen. It detects earlier then ASC when trend are formed even on the 5m. I hope it help your trading.

the first template is with BykovTrend(Red/Green arrows).

Good Luck.

Ross.

Files:
bykove_asc.jpg  645 kb

Just the other example of trade.

GBPUSD.

D1 timeframe: Chinkou Span line (wtite line) crossed the price for uptrend but on open bar. Nearest resistance for long is about 1.9730 and next one is aroud 1.9750. It was written on the D1 chart by indicators (lines).

Files:

It is similar situation concerning uptrend and resistance levels on H4 informational chart so I am not posting the image.

We got signal for long on our M5 trading template/chart:

So I opened buy with 0.1 lot, estimates stop loss (before povit line and RoundPriceNe indicator's channel border), take profit (before nearest resistance line for D1/H4 and on the 3rd profit level according to M5 informational template):

Red vertical line on the chart is where I opened buy.

And got 20 pips:

Files:
statement.jpg  14 kb

And it was the situation after that:

But I did not trade this sell (did not have time sory).

Files:

After I will remind to myself this elite M5 asctrend system (this thread) so I will start to trade M1 asctrend system (as many members asked).

Thre are full version of this M1 system:

And light version:

Those are public systems from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

If I will test it on demo account so I will do it on this public thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

If I will test it with real money (even small but real one) so I will open separated thread in this elite section for trading (because I will use this M15 elite asctrend system to estimate and predict the market condition).

Anyway it is good system (M1) and basicly signals to buy or sell are coming 1 or 2 times per day in average. I mean: from 0 to 2 trades per day per pair in general.

Files:

I opened 2 trades and did exit on 3rd profit level:

What is 3rd profit level? Look at this image:

As we know we are having many kinds of exit so you can select anyone. Exit on 3rd profit level is most quick exit with less of pips in profit. But it is less of risky also.

Reason: