CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 17

Murrey_math filter

I have taken a closer look at the Murrey_math indicator and found that it could be very useful to avoid overbought and oversold entry conditions by CT so I have decided to add it as a filter. I want to add it as in internal function to the CT code instead of making an iCustom call. So I have stripped the indicator into a function called AskMurrey() and I wanted to ask if a programmer can help me to get the Murrey levels 1 thru 8 at the end of the function so that I can check them against current price and allow only valid buys and sells. I have attached the original indicator and my function. If somebody can help me to pull the levels and write the code at the end of the AskMurrey() function, I would appreciate it. I will post the revised version as soon as I test it some more. THANK YOU!

More to make more than 1 pip profit per trade

How can someone adjust the parameters in cyberia trader to make the profits more than 1 pips? It's been a few days now with the trade closing just after 1 pips has been reached in profit. This is a bit too low. I'm working with 0.1 lots.

I know that 1 pip is still good, but Iam willing to wait longer to get 10+ pips in each trade and also this will help reduce risk of drawdown's effect

Thanks

try setting blockpipsator to true. i think this will fix your prob

Forward Test

Hello ALL !

after some forward testing and check all version i will start FORWARD TEST with FIBO Group(3 pip spread) and Crown Forex(1 pip spread) at monday morning for 1 week, i will send results in this tread weekly.

"CD 1.85 (with Trailing Stop and Bug Fixed )"

machine 1 : Crwon Forex M5 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY)

machine 1 : FIBO Group M5 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY)

machine 2 : Crwon Forex M15 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY)

machine 2 : FIBO Group M15 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY)

machine 3 : Crwon Forex H1 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY)

machine 3 : FIBO Group H1 (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY)

please help me to set best values for properties!

Best Regards

cturner:
try setting blockpipsator to true. i think this will fix your prob

I tried that but still, profit is still about 4 pips max. Is there a way out? I also set the slippage to 10 yet the same problem remains.

anyone help!

So...

This thread seems to have slowed down a bit. Is everyone so busy rolling around in pips that they don't have time to post anymore?

I went ahead and purchased the Pro version and have had it running for 24 hours with nice results. Did anybody else do so?

The forum on the author's website is not too active either so I am wondering where everybody went. LOL.

forest:
This thread seems to have slowed down a bit. Is everyone so busy rolling around in pips that they don't have time to post anymore?

I went ahead and purchased the Pro version and have had it running for 24 hours with nice results. Did anybody else do so?

The forum on the author's website is not too active either so I am wondering where everybody went. LOL.

Can you put your statment here ?

What's your broker , timeframe and setings like staticstoploss, stoplossindex, risk

How many spreads do you pay ?

Regards

fotovat:
Can you put your statment here ?

What's your broker , timeframe and setings like staticstoploss, stoplossindex, risk

How many spreads do you pay ?

Regards

Hi,

So far only in demo. Broker is COESFX/SpotFX and I will not go live until they have a few more banks behind their ECN to increase competition on the spreads. Right now they are 2-4, but mostly closer to 4. Commission is $10/lot/trade.

Timeframe: 1h

Staticstoploss: 20

Stoplossindex: 4

Risk: .3

Lots: 1

6 trades, all winners, 1K profit

Pairs:

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDCHF

EURJPY

USDJPY

USDCAD

So far, so good. Statement is on other computer and it's busy at the moment, but will post it later if needed.

Pro version?

Forest,

Can you please provide some info on the pro version you referenced? How is this different, and where does one purchase it?

Thanks.

Doug

Reason: