CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 20

fxspeedster:
Forest, Can you comment a bit on the AI feature of the pro version? Did you have to set Microsoft SQL in order to get AI reading from the CyberiaDecisions server? I am just curious if the AI adds value to the EA and we should add it to the opensource version. I see that CD is looking to get a server to host Neuron which is supposed to gather ticks and form a historical tick database from which Neuron will train and use to isse Buy/Sell decisions on different pairs. Still forward testing v 1.85 here with good results on M5. Same settings as posted initially.

Really glad to hear your opensource is working out. As far as installation, it was pretty straightforward, just like any other ea, no settings on my part for SQL.

I have not noticed the AI. Been playing with the visual aspect of strategy testing and just watching the damned thing bleed my account dry, but it is really neat how it jumps all over the place while doing so.

I hope their attempt to connect to a neural net is a positive one. I might be missing something, that special little setting that makes it take off like the opensource did, but so far.... hmmm.

Update since last post. I have been backtesting with downloaded data, every tick. I always turn off the NY open time period, regardless of pairs.

I am finding some decent results on the 1h and 4h timeframes with certain pairs. Not the exponential curve as we found on the opensource, but nice none-the-less.

I will start live testing once the market opens later today.

Hi! My first post here!

Hi everybody! I can say i've new to forex, i've bee studying prtty hard this summer and now i've just registerd to elite section here, i'm going to start demo account foward testing cyberiatrader1.85f on H1 tonight at FXLite wich just starting allowing MT4 and post result here from time to time. I plan trading only EUR and JPY and leave time control at the ones given in the the preset file. Many thanks to opentrader and other who have develloped this EA.. Why is it not yet rated in the top EA??

observations

close all trades before market close ( broker close) on friday's.

Do not allow trades at market open, wait 1-3 hours.

what was good friday may not be on sunday's open...

CT gives you goose bumps on a back test but one thing to notice is that CT profits in backtest even if you dont use non trading hours and and in a forward live test it gets nailed during these hours.

Which one to test/use in live

Guys,

Nice to me in the middle of great minds. Iam pretty much new to forex and exploring this fabulous site and information.

I was following through the thread and found the last CT version is 1_185f.

Is that one to be tested or followed.

Also i downloaded it to Indiacator/experts directory and *.set file to preset directory. Anything i left out ?!?!?

Thanks in Advance.

--Aakif

newer version

CT 1.88 you need to try that one

Ct 1.88

Hello,

Can any one upload CT 1.88 with required preset file please ......

--Aakif

Nice job... any forward / live testing on that?

hi all

here i ant to show the good result of bactesting the CB180 on EURUSD H1.

from 2006.01.01 till today. modeling quality 90.00%

Files:

DudeWorks:
Nice job... any forward / live testing on that?

hi

at the first it was only one version but all guys here started to develope and optimeze it and the result was diffrent version with diffrent approaches and features.i had started to live test all but after a while it mixed up.then again i backtested all version and i decided to live test only CB180 on EURUS pair.so, i personally dont have certain live testing results

Reason: