CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 10

deeforex:
fikko,

What are you basing your numbers on to make this a "dynamic" yet staticStopLoss?

dee

If we use dynamic stop loss, then the loss could be bigger. So people make limit by using StaticStopLoss.

fikko,

So if I wasn't very clear with my question the first time. You said that the StaticStopLoss might have to change everyweek. How would you go about calculating what it should be?

dee

deeforex:
fikko,

So if I wasn't very clear with my question the first time. You said that the StaticStopLoss might have to change everyweek. How would you go about calculating what it should be?

dee

Nice question but the answer is still under research..

Time Filter

Request from fxspeedster to have a time filter with comma, so it will be easier input. (will be similar with CyberiaTraderPro)

To filter GMT 1:00, 12:00, 17:00, you need to enter

TimeTradeHoursDisabled=01,12,17

Use 0 for every one digit hours, and no space.

This version logic is just the same with the one that fxspeedster posted in this forum

Files:

fxspeedster:
The worst feature of current CT 1.80 is that it stays in a profitable trade for too long and then it gives it back. So I think the best solution for this problem is to have an internal timer that kicks in above a "MinProfit" floor pip amount like 6 pips for ex. If the pips dont go much higher after lets say 60 seconds..CT should take it -- regardless. This would be a good solution for this weakness..how many time have you seen CT in good profit and sitting on it for much time only to see it give it away and finally lose that trade? Can OpenStorm, Newdigital or a good programmer implement this? I have implemented it on my own for version 1.90 but my coding is not great and the timer does not always kick in. So to review we need: MinPipProfit" default to 6 and "TakePipTimer" set to 60 seconds by default. Every time MinPipProfit is reached, the timer starts counting..as long as profit pips stay above MinPipProfit the timer counts..if it goes below, the timer stops and resets to TakePipTimer..if the timer reaches 0 then profit is taken right away. Let me know if I can be of assistance in adding this feature.

Can I say it is a trailing stop? But the system doesn't allow for modifying stop loss lesser than 10 pips. The EA must calculate it.

Some time ago I wrote script of Hidden StopLoss & TakeProfit:

//--- In Global vars must be described

double PrevBuyStop,BuyStop;

double PrevSellStop,SellStop;

//---

void HiddenTrailStop()

{

for (int cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS);

int mode=OrderType();

if ( OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==Magic)

{

if (mode==OP_BUY)

{

if ( TrailingStop >0 )

{

BuyStop = Bid - TrailingStop*Point;

if (BuyStop < PrevBuyStop ) BuyStop = PrevBuyStop;

if( OrderOpenPrice() <= BuyStop )

{

if ( Bid = TakeProfit && TakeProfit>0) || Bid <= StopLoss)

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slippage,Yellow);

break;

}

}

}

else

if ( (Bid >= TakeProfit && TakeProfit>0) || Bid <= StopLoss)

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slippage,Yellow);

break;

}

}

// - SELL Orders

if (mode==OP_SELL)

{

if ( TrailingStop >0 )

{

SellStop = Ask + Point * TrailingStop;

if (SellStop > PrevSellStop && PrevSellStop > 0) SellStop = PrevSellStop;

if( OrderOpenPrice() >= SellStop)

{

if ( Ask >= SellStop || Ask = StopLoss && StopLoss > 0))

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slippage,White);

break;

}

}

}

else

if ( Ask = StopLoss && StopLoss > 0))

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slippage,White);

break;

}

}

}

}

PrevBuyStop = BuyStop;

PrevSellStop = SellStop;

}

I think it can be suitable for Cyberia.

Igor

hi mates

nice job u r all doing.i have been following the thread from the first and i just leaved it for a day.when i came back i saw a bounch of diffrent versions of the ea and get confused,i wanted to catagorized the EAs and prestting but again i got confused.so here is my suggestion to fikko or forexspeeds and other guys :

as all we know there is good potential in this ea and all u mates are working and developing the ea so it would be nice if someone make a summary for the ea and all the prettings and modified versions.all in a post and with some short description.as i said i wanted to do but i coulnd be able.

anyway any comment on this is apperciated

kamyar

hi

ok i replied to my request by myself pleas if i did something wrong correct it.

i did my best.i hope these help the developing and testin proccess

Reason: