CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 12

thanks for u r quick reply

one more question:

the magic number can be any number we want or it has a certain rule.

thanks

fxspeedster:
I have incorporated Igor's dynamic TS function into v 1.84ip (in progress). However this needs help to be incorporated properly. The function is called HiddenTrailStop() and it contains comments on what needs to be done to it to be correctly integrated. Igor, Newdigital, OpenStorm or any other kind hearted good programmer..can you make the fix and post this as v 1.84?

The Input "extern bool EnableTrailingStop = true;" should control the enabling/disabling of this feature. Please maintain OpenStorm's Exit function as I commented in the HiddenTrailStop() function and pay attention to the few items that need to be implemented correctly.

Thank you!!

P.S. THIS POSTED VERSION IS FOR DEVELOPMENT ONLY!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU ARE A PROGRAMMER THAT WANTS TO FIX THIS.

fxspeedster,

One month ago Igorad coded two EAs (attached). One is with hidden trailing stop and the other one is with hidden stop loss and hidden take profit. I did not test first one. But the second EA is working good (but does not have trailing stop).

Personally i am not a good coder so i think some programmers may look at these EAs and do the same with Cyberia.

Dynamic Trailing Stop needs help in v. 1.84ip (in progress)

I have incorporated Igor's dynamic TS function into v 1.84ip (in progress). However this needs help to be incorporated properly. The function is called DynamicTrailStop() and it contains comments on what needs to be done to it to be correctly integrated. Igor, Newdigital, OpenStorm or any other kind hearted good programmer..can you make the fix and post this as v 1.84?

The Input "extern bool EnableTrailingStop = true;" should control the enabling/disabling of this feature. Please maintain OpenStorm's Exit function as I commented in the DynamicTrailStop() function and pay attention to the few items that need to be implemented correctly.

Thank you!!

P.S. THIS POSTED VERSION IS FOR DEVELOPMENT ONLY!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU ARE A PROGRAMMER THAT WANTS TO FIX THIS.

Problem

Hallo. Thanks all for sharing your work on improving the basic version. I installed the vers 183 and ct180set from fxspeedster. No order, but on the expert buttom of MT4 I saw solution to sell 0.01 and uncertainty 0.01. Who knows why? karl

fxspeedster:
I have added the Dynamic Trailing Stop as a new feature and I have attached v 1.85. Thanks to a friend of mine who is a great MT4 programmer I have got it done and it appears to work great. The new input has been added as EnableTrailingStop and set to tru as default. With this option on CT 1.85 will modify dynamically its trailing stop loss. Also I have added the 1.85 presets. Please test and post your comments on both M5 and H1 timeframes.

Now all it needs is one more feature: the order timing function I have explained in my post earlier. Anybody wants to take a crack at it?

FXSpeedster

wow

such fast updating proccess.per hour a modiffied EA be published.great job

Updated CT v. 1.85

I have added the Dynamic Trailing Stop as a new feature and I have attached v 1.85. Thanks to a friend of mine who is a great MT4 programmer I have got it done and it appears to work great. The new input has been added as EnableTrailingStop and set to true as default. With this option on CT 1.85 will modify dynamically its trailing stop loss. Also I have added the 1.85 presets. Please test and post your comments on both M5 and H1 timeframes.

Now all it needs is one more feature: the order timing function I have explained in my post earlier. Anybody wants to take a crack at it?

FXSpeedster

Files:

More detailed specs for the PIP Timer

I wanted to post some more detailed specs about the PIP timer in the hope somebody can implement it. I asked Igor in particular but if he is busy maybe somebody else can do it. SOMEBODY PLEASE STEP UP. Here it is:

Declared Inputs:

bool EnablePIPTimer=true

double MinPIPProfit=6 (pips)

double TakePIPTimer=60 (seconds)

1. If EnablePIPTimer=true;

2. When MinPIPTimer >=6 activate TakePIPTimer (starts to count down to 0 in seconds) -- also you can make it count ticks instead of seconds if it makes more sense.

3. TakePIPTimer counts down: 60, 59, 58..etc.

4. Declare global variable double BestPIPProfit=0; this holds the best PIP profit that the position has attained so far.

5. Make BestPIPProfit=MinPIPProfit initially;

6. Get BestPIPProfit=current PIP profit

7. If BestPIPProfit > MinPIPProfit make MinPIPProfit = BestPIPProfit (this will be the min. floor PIP profit from now on for this open position).

8. When above condition #7 happens restart TakePIPTimer to initial value and enable it for counting..it is counting again 60, 59, 58 etc. down to 0 with the new floor MinPIPProfit.

9. Once the TakePIPTimer reaches 0 CLOSE the open order immediately.

10. If the current PIP profit goes below MinPIPProfit stop TakePIPTimer until again current profit is >= MinPIPProfit (the highest achieved floor) during this run

11. Display "PIPTimer: XX" under "Trading Hour" (inside verbiageandtimecheck()" in the right upper corner so we can see it when it is active and counting.

This is pretty much it, unless you can improve it as well. I think this will be a great feature for CyberiaTrader in order to make it much more profitable. Please post any questions and I will answer immediately.

Thank you so much for your help!

newdigital:
fxspeedster,

One month ago Igorad coded two EAs (attached). One is with hidden trailing stop and the other one is with hidden stop loss and hidden take profit. I did not test first one. But the second EA is working good (but does not have trailing stop).

Personally i am not a good coder so i think some programmers may look at these EAs and do the same with Cyberia.

Thanks Newdigital and Igorad. I requested something like that some time ago inm another thread. Prefect usefull to manual trading.

Btw. 50% increase in capital since my last post with v1.60. and v1.80 looks good

I will check the 5 min.

Hi Fxspeedster,

I will forward test CT1.85 on 5 min TF next week with the presets unless I hear otherwise. Time permitting I will post daily results.

regards

waltini

updated Cyberia 1.80 statement

Attached see the current statement for CT 1.80. The last 5 trades were executed by v 1.85

Files:
Reason: