CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 29

To add comments, please log in or register
treuzelen
treuzelen  
Linuxser:
Try my settings on post 74 with version on post 52. I've tested this EA long time ago real time and I would be happy if somebody do it the same on current days.

I will keep you informed linuxer! will forward test

Warren
Warren  

CyberiaTrader Tanks

I downloaded the ea last night and set it up on a demo account.

Started just great. But by the morning it had all but wiped out the account.

Lots of small wins and one win of $2,064.44 but the killer was one loss of $7,007.69

Traded with Autolots true and then all default settings

Regards

warkat

Ebenezer7482
Ebenezer7482  

good scalping broker

:23 AM EBENEZER EBOH

HELLO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:23 AM mouhongbo

Welcome to FXOPEN Live Chat, How May I Help You? :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:24 AM EBENEZER EBOH

I HAVE QUESTION

1:24 AM EBENEZER EBOH

DOES FXOPEN SUPPORT SCALPING

1:25 AM mouhongbo

yes, u can do scalping at fxopen.

1:25 AM mouhongbo

for scalping, minimum limit are 5 seconds for manual and ea was limited 1 minute

Laurus12
Laurus12  

CyberiaTrader 1.85f - 60 trades in less than a day on EURUSD - USDJPY!

Started the CyberiaTrader 1.85f with default settings today at 09:24 central Europe time on H1 TF and it has taken exactly 60 trades with 50 losses and 10 wins! It's really working stubbornly against the flow and by luck taking profitt on the small retracements. It's buying the bears and selling the bulls!! I should find out how to turn it upside down. Then it would be really great . Picture for EURUSD

of course its a loser..run it through back test and sell the results on the internet...! thats about the only thing this is good for.!

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I changed this EA to work with 5 digit broker (as some members requested). I edited first post of this thread (see 1st post).

But as I am not a coder so someone should check it ...

txais
txais  

CyberiaTrader_v1.88

CyberiaTrader_v1.88 does not work for me. I copy the CyberiaTrader_v1.88 to the IBFX MT4 experts, indicators - drag and drop to the eurusd screen and nothing happen. Any help will appreciate.

Thanks!

Majid Eany
Majid Eany  
Please code a hedge version Pip distance hedge 200 point Sl 200 point Tp 200 point Max Hedge orders 2
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

CyberiaTrader - expert for MetaTrader 4

To add comments, please log in or register