CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 14

OpenStorm:
After impotant news for trending market use negative directions blocking (BlockSell/BlockBuy) until market founds relax level!!! This mistake do most of new users...

Since we now have the ability to stop trading for news, do we have the ability to put into code the comment that OpenStorm made above.

Can we put in a switch that says if newshour=08, we stop trading but if hour=newshour+1 then blockSell/BlockBuy=true for x-minutes "until market founds relax level", then if it is safe we turn blockSell/BlockBuy=false.

I think this is what OpenStorm means.

deeforex:
I've read through the main thread and this one trying to figure out why I don't have any trades since London open. I couldn't find any suggestions. I've also looked through my logs and don't see error type messages. Do I just need to be extremely patient? Smiley face is there and EAs are enabled.

I am using the presets for v1.85 and changed GMT=-1 to reflect the use of IBFX. I also put in the news times for today. What am I not doing correctly?

Could someone enlighten me as to what the following means. I pulled it from the log.

12:03:39 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 EURUSDm,M5: Solution - uncertainty: 0.0002

12:03:39 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDCHFm,M5: Solution - to buy: -0.0001

12:03:40 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDJPYm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.02

12:03:43 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDJPYm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.03

12:03:44 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 GBPUSDm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.0003

12:03:48 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 EURUSDm,M5: Solution - uncertainty: 0.0001

12:03:48 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDJPYm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.02

12:03:50 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDJPYm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.03

Thanks!

dee

Those are just internal calculations of probabilities..they mean nothing to the trader since they are only used internally and displayed for "eye candy".

I've read through the main thread and this one trying to figure out why I don't have any trades since London open. I couldn't find any suggestions. I've also looked through my logs and don't see error type messages. Do I just need to be extremely patient? Smiley face is there and EAs are enabled.

I am using the presets for v1.85 and changed GMT=-1 to reflect the use of IBFX. I also put in the news times for today. What am I not doing correctly?

Could someone enlighten me as to what the following means. I pulled it from the log.

12:03:39 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 EURUSDm,M5: Solution - uncertainty: 0.0002

12:03:39 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDCHFm,M5: Solution - to buy: -0.0001

12:03:40 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDJPYm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.02

12:03:43 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDJPYm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.03

12:03:44 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 GBPUSDm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.0003

12:03:48 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 EURUSDm,M5: Solution - uncertainty: 0.0001

12:03:48 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDJPYm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.02

12:03:50 CyberiaTrader_v1.85 USDJPYm,M5: Solution - to sell: 0.03

Thanks!

dee

EDIT: Never mind. I got my first trade for 13pips.

fikko:
There is an additional parameter to close order only after 15 minutes. This to avoid problem with broker. Don't forget to put this in.

Fikko, I spoke to many brokers including IBFX, CFG, MIG and they all said that there is no problem with using CyberiaTrader. I want to post this so I can put to rest everybody's concerns regarding using this EA. I will post in bold letters so there is no misunderstanding:

THE BROKER WANTS YOU AS THE TRADER TO PLACE AS MANY TRADES PER DAY AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE MONEY. THE MORE, THE BETTER. FREQUENCY OF TRADES IS NOT A PROBLEM AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT THE SPREAD AND THE ORDERS ARE GOING THROUGH. THIS IS NOT A TRUE SCALPER -- IT SENSES A CONDITION, ENTERS AND ATTEMPTS TO TAKE A PROFIT. IT DOES NOT PROFIT FROM TAKING POSITIONS ON 2 PAIRS TRYING TO MAKE SPREADS ALL DAY LONG..THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T WANT. SO PLEASE STOP BEING CONCERNED ABOUT THE BROKERS AND FOCUS ON FORWARD TRADING. I TRADE THIS LIVE FOR MINIS AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE WITH ANY BROKERS USING THIS EA.

Having said that I really dont think the 15 min timeout is a good feature, because you may be forced to take a loss just to get out when 15 min is up for no reason. Hope you agree Attached is my trading log with the developmental version 1.91 (with PIPTimer on) which I am testing right now. As you can see in a matter of minutes..CT 1.91 is able to make good profit. I will forward test it some more and debug it and should post it shortly with the new presets. A big thank you to YOU, Igorad and emka207 for writing the PIPTimer code. I have used a combo of the 3 versions which made the PIPTimer so much more efficient. Thumbs up to all 3 of you!

Files:
ct_191.htm  9 kb

fxspeedster:
Fikko, I spoke to many brokers including IBFX, CFG, MIG and they all said that there is no problem with using CyberiaTrader. I want to post this so I can put to rest everybody's concerns regarding using this EA. I will post in bold letters so there is no misunderstanding:

THE BROKER WANTS YOU AS THE TRADER TO PLACE AS MANY TRADES PER DAY AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE MONEY. THE MORE, THE BETTER. FREQUENCY OF TRADES IS NOT A PROBLEM AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT THE SPREAD AND THE ORDERS ARE GOING THROUGH. THIS IS NOT A TRUE SCALPER -- IT SENSES A CONDITION, ENTERS AND ATTEMPTS TO TAKE A PROFIT. IT DOES NOT PROFIT FROM TAKING POSITIONS ON 2 PAIRS TRYING TO MAKE SPREADS ALL DAY LONG..THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T WANT. SO PLEASE STOP BEING CONCERNED ABOUT THE BROKERS AND FOCUS ON FORWARD TRADING. I TRADE THIS LIVE FOR MINIS AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE WITH ANY BROKERS USING THIS EA.

This is very nice to hear, but the trades in less than 90s aren't welcome at IBFX. It is ok to open as many trades as you want but they will not allow to stay in the trades less than 90s (see my chat with IBFX support below). From what I read on some other sites, some people have troubles with IBFX when closing most of profitable (!) trades in less than 3 min.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Client Support'

Client Support: Hello, this is Sarah, how may I help you?

you: Hi Sarah, I would like to know whether EA scalping is allowed at IBFX. From what I heard so far, IBFX no do not allow scalping. Is this true? If yes, could you please tell me what is your definition of scalping, and what is the boundary separating scalping from non-scalping?

Client Support: No, we don't allow scalping

Client Support: You need to stay in the trades for longer than 90 seconds.

you: So, if I open only one trade in more than 90 sec taking, for example, 1-2 pips, this will not be scalping, and I will have no difficulties with my account?

you: and stay in trade more than 90sec..

Client Support: The issue is when you open and close and order in 20 seconds or only 30 seconds

Client Support: You need to stay in the trade for at least 1.5 minutes ie 90 seconds.

you: ok, if i open, say one trade, each 5 min and stay in the trade more than 90 sec, this will be ok with you?

Client Support: Yes

you: Thank you!

Client Support: You can open many trades at a time

you: but stay more than 90 sec, yes?

Client Support: You just need to stay in the the trades for a couple of minutes or so.

Client Support: My pleasure, contact us anytime.

Client Support: yes

you: Thank you once again

alexq:
This is very nice to hear, but the trades in less than 90s aren't welcome at IBFX. It is ok to open as many trades as you want but they will not allow to stay in the trades less than 90s (see my chat with IBFX support below). From what I read on some other sites, some people have troubles with IBFX when closing most of profitable (!) trades in less than 3 min.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Client Support'

Client Support: Hello, this is Sarah, how may I help you?

you: Hi Sarah, I would like to know whether EA scalping is allowed at IBFX. From what I heard so far, IBFX no do not allow scalping. Is this true? If yes, could you please tell me what is your definition of scalping, and what is the boundary separating scalping from non-scalping?

Client Support: No, we don't allow scalping

Client Support: You need to stay in the trades for longer than 90 seconds.

you: So, if I open only one trade in more than 90 sec taking, for example, 1-2 pips, this will not be scalping, and I will have no difficulties with my account?

you: and stay in trade more than 90sec..

Client Support: The issue is when you open and close and order in 20 seconds or only 30 seconds

Client Support: You need to stay in the trade for at least 1.5 minutes ie 90 seconds.

you: ok, if i open, say one trade, each 5 min and stay in the trade more than 90 sec, this will be ok with you?

Client Support: Yes

you: Thank you!

Client Support: You can open many trades at a time

you: but stay more than 90 sec, yes?

Client Support: You just need to stay in the the trades for a couple of minutes or so.

Client Support: My pleasure, contact us anytime.

Client Support: yes

you: Thank you once again

Rarely does CT stay in a trade less than 3 minutes..2 in 100 maybe. So no issues there.

Hi, I have run fwd tests this afternoon with the first version, about 50% of my trades (9 hours on 9 currencies) are <= 3 minutes.

Thanks to all developpers!

fxspeedster:

Having said that I really dont think the 15 min timeout is a good feature, because you may be forced to take a loss just to get out when 15 min is up for no reason. Hope you agree

Attached is my trading log with the developmental version 1.91 (with PIPTimer on) which I am testing right now. As you can see in a matter of minutes..CT 1.91 is able to make good profit. I will forward test it some more and debug it and should post it shortly with the new presets. A big thank you to YOU, Igorad and emka207 for writing the PIPTimer code. I have used a combo of the 3 versions which made the PIPTimer so much more efficient. Thumbs up to all 3 of you!

You're welcome. Hopefully another good EA is just born.

Yes, the 15 minutes feature is not really 15 minutes. You can set it to 1 minutes or 2 minutes or even 0 minute. It is up to the people who use it, and we just prepare the parameter.... Perhaps different broker has different policy.

But this EA wouldn't be good for those who have slow internet connection, or slow broker connection. It may miss out the price and would be ended with losses.

hi mates

here is the result of my live testing

ver185 m5,h1

ver180 m5,h1.

plz comment on these.

thx

P.S:as u can see there are few trades(just some hours live testing)as we get new versions frequently.so these results are not much reliable.we need more days.just my 2 cents

Files:
1.htm  17 kb
2.htm  14 kb
3.htm  6 kb
4.htm  8 kb
Reason: