CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 27

investor_me:
This is an article that will help you understand:

My First "Grail" - MQL4 Articles

It is well written and explains how dealers (or brokers) work and why they don't usually like scalpers. To save time, you can just go to (1.5. Economic Aspects) and read it, though I would recommend you read it all as it is quite informative.

Hi all,

don't we have a lot of professional programmer here? Can we study the code, analyze it, comment it out and rewrite for a higher time frame like M15.

not sure how this ea got back.

Yes, this ea is great in backtesting but forward testing is just worthless.

I would not spend anytime on it. This is great for ebay sellers.

confused results

I am testing this EA and found it work profitable before 2007 and made losses while testing 2007 and beyond.

Anyone met same problem as me? what's the reason?

Thanks!

hetachy:
I am testing this EA and found it work profitable before 2007 and made losses while testing 2007 and beyond.

Anyone met same problem as me? what's the reason?

Thanks!

As I understand and we talked about with Newdigital this EA does not support backtest because it's incompatible with almost every broker.

Hi everybody. Please help me with setup of Cyberia. Thanks

Hi everybody,

I am newcomer of this Elite forum for just a few days. I downloaded Cyberia.mq4 and ran a back-test of it on 1-h timeframe of eurusd, but the results were very poor, not like many of you in this thread said or commented.

Please kindly advise me how to set up this EA properly to run a backtest of it. Thanks.

I am running it on FXDD, INTERBANKFX, AND ALPPARI.

Thanks for yr kind help and advice.

Best regards,

James Phuc

newbestco:
Hi everybody,

I am newcomer of this Elite forum for just a few days. I downloaded Cyberia.mq4 and ran a back-test of it on 1-h timeframe of eurusd, but the results were very poor, not like many of you in this thread said or commented.

Please kindly advise me how to set up this EA properly to run a backtest of it. Thanks.

I am running it on FXDD, INTERBANKFX, AND ALPPARI.

Thanks for yr kind help and advice.

Best regards,

James Phuc

Hello,

Please, read my last post two posts ago.

Linuxser:
Hello, Please, read my last post two posts ago.

hello linuxser,

The strange thing is that the EA will make significant profits while backtesting the data before 2007, and it will make losses while backtesting the data after 2007. What I observe is that the success rate order before 2007 is around 99% and that after 2007 is only around 80%. what is the most possible reason to cause such difference? Thank you in advance!

(lack of) quality of data for backtesting especially before end of 2006..

Enforcer:
(lack of) quality of data for backtesting especially before end of 2006..

I have downloaded the histroy data before 2006, the quality is 90% same as the data after 2007, still confused....

lol

many version , i get confused which version is best..

so far my forwading testing decision is the

1.6 with EUR and JPY ......H1 .....

and another 1.6 with time frame and with 4 major pairs with the recommended setting..

do i miss something ? please guide me.........

i don't know which version is good

1.6 ,1.61 . 1.8 1.83 1.85 , 1.88 ..........

Reason: