ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.
It is the trades for yesterday:
Statements by pairs and visual statements will be posted during the weekend.
- Explanation of ATR settings is on this post.
- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.
- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it.
- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.
- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.
- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.
Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).
Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 21st of March:
AUDJPY: 100 dollars
The other pairs did not have any trades yet.
Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):
AUDJPY: 19 dollars
So, I am continuing trading/forward testing using M5 timeframe.
Just an example of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 21 of March):
All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip file attached.
Thanks a lot Mrtools. I'm testing the EA right now. It looks great. Thanks again.
If I need to forward test some other/additional settings so post your pre-set file or your settings for this version VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and I will forward test your settings too with posting the results.
Great. I'm testing the new EA from Mrtools. if it works fine. I will send the pre-set file for testing. Thanks
I tested the EA, the stop loss and take profit are working fine. However, there is an issue with martingale.
Once a trade goes into loss, the EA opens only one more trade, if second trade is also in loss, it does not use Martingale to start the third trade but starts over.
For example as shown in the attached image, If the first trade 0.10 lot is at loss, it opens second trade at 0.20, if this is also at loss, it opens the third trade back to 0.10 not at 0.40 if we consider the multiplier to be 2.
The EA should continuously open trade in Martingale based on the Multipliers unto max trade 7 until it shows profit at any trade and then start over with base lot of 0.10, but it stops after the second trade itself. I tested the EA on EURJPY with 10 ST and 10 TP.
I'm thinking this is due to the EA using vq-nrp indicator and based on the values of MAperiod 200 above or below the line, it adjusts the buy and sell trades martingale lots accordingly.
It is the trades for yesterday (Monday) and today (no any trades are opened for now - all the trades were closed):
While testing the EA. There seems to one more issue. Either SL or TP needs to be hit before the trade closes and a new trade is opened even if the direction have changed.
For example, as attached in the file. The sell trade should have been closed when the direction changed to buy, however, the sell trade did not close but continued until it hit the TP. The EA missed the buy trade.
This is a major issue once SL is hit it takes all the account profit with it, else pretty much the EA shows profit when it hits TP.
AUDJPY: 142 dollars
AUDJPY: 42 dollars
It is the trades for 18 of April (Monday), 19 and for today (all the trades were closed):
It is for CHFJPY (from the beginning of the trading):
All detailed statements will be posted during weekend as usually.
It is the trades for yesterday and today (all the trades were closed):