Volatility Quality Index - page 42

newdigital:

It is very comfortable to trade for few hours in a day.

Just to remind: I am using this EA with default settings

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general for

eurusd

gbpusd

usdjpy

usdchf

audusd

eurjpy

usdcad

eurgbp

eurchf

euraud

cadjpy

audjpy

audnzd

chfjpy

M1 timeframe.

The other trade was closed in profit for AUDJPY:

Please note that I am trading by this EA just few hours in a day only.

newdigital:

eurusd

gbpusd

usdjpy

usdchf

audusd

eurjpy

usdcad

eurgbp

eurchf

euraud

cadjpy

audjpy

audnzd

chfjpy

M1 timeframe.

The other 2 trades were closed now for EURUSD:

I am using 0.01 lot size but if I use lot size = 0.1 so it can be 26 dollars just for today.

Files:

LotMultiplier

Well, looking at the code, LotMultiplier is only used if 1 or more trades is already open. I am not sure what the rationale is for that.

If mm is true, lot sizes are calculated automatically based on risk (percent of balance).

Make sure AccountType is set correctly if using mm.

I did some indenting and spacing to make it more readable, but no changes in code.

Files:
vq__ea_v2_1.mq4  19 kb

It was spike of the price for CADJPY on M1 timeframe (I checked with 2 brokers) so be carefully on M1 timeframe.

Big Be:
Well, looking at the code, LotMultiplier is only used if 1 or more trades is already open. I am not sure what the rationale is for that.

If mm is true, lot sizes are calculated automatically based on risk (percent of balance).

Make sure AccountType is set correctly if using mm.

I did some indenting and spacing to make it more readable, but no changes in code.

Rationale for LotMultiplier is for user controlled lot progression sizes, in martingale more times than not, this is hard coded as 2 the lot multiplier gives user controlled martingale, in case one would like a smaller or larger progression size. MM if true will give you a larger starting lot size which has nothing to do with LotMultiplier and lot progression.

newdigital,..mrtools ? VQ EA V2

This EA does not give me no sign, you know why? It will not be "Time Frame"?

Thanks

newdigital:
I just open metatrader, and 2 orders were opened and closed in profit

for AUDUSD and for EURAUD.

eurusd

gbpusd

usdjpy

usdchf

audusd

eurjpy

usdcad

eurgbp

eurchf

euraud

cadjpy

audjpy

audnzd

chfjpy

M1 timeframe.

I will trade on the way as 24/5 on VPS when this version will be changed to ecn mode to trade with ecn/stp brokers (accounts).

yeah....Setting Take Profit is very important..with my manual testing couple of weeks back without EA...almost 85 to 90% or more trades are in profit if take profit is set at 5 or lower with 1M time frame.

Was caught up with huge drop in GBPJPY and GBPCHF due to crisis in japan...now is also the good time to sell these pairs...it will go down further..Im up 500 pips in gbpjpy..but i put in low lots...will gradually increase it...

I'm testing the EA on 1M EURUSD now..will post the results.

I attached this EA to many pairs M1 timeframe on FXCM but after that I realized that it is not ecn version So, I am going to change the broker from fxcm to alpari.

Or just will wait for ecn version to code.

newdigital:
I attached this EA to many pairs M1 timeframe on FXCM but after that I realized that it is not ecn version

So, I am going to change the broker from fxcm to alpari.

Or just will wait for ecn version to code.

Thanks to Mladen's help ecn version ready!

Thanks a lot MrTools and Mladen!

I will change old version to new ecn for now for fxcm metatrader.

Reason: