ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.
Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).
Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 21st of March:
AUDJPY: 227 dollars
The other pairs did not have any trades yet.
Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):
AUDJPY: 84 dollars
So, I am continuing trading/forward testing using M5 timeframe.
Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 21 of March) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:
It is the open trades right now:
All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip file attached.
- Explanation of ATR settings is on this post.
- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.
- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it.
- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.
- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.
- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.
It is closed trades for yesterday (Monday) and today torning (all the trades were closed):
All detailed statements will be posted during weekend as usually.
Hi guys. VQ-nrp+arrows does indeed not repaint. The problem with it is it sometimes doesn't paint at all, meaning arrows won't show up on chart sometimes.
Can someone fix this? Some small error in the code, I'm sure.
Indicator from this post?
It should work.
may be - some different indicator?
Can not find with arrows sorry ...
It is closed trades for yesterday and today (all the trades were closed):
No error that i could find, if you use more than one version though you need to change ArrowsIdentifier to a different name.
From what I see about this EA - one VQ indicator is not enough. I think - it may be good to add some filter for this EA to trade in particular market condition - AbsoluteStrength indicator (same case as for elite section market condition evaluation, or same solution as for new terminator version (C. I. S. M.P-1 EA), or add MaksiGen indicator (to catch breakout and open opposite trade if happens), or same as with Kaufman AMA break out EA (trading on the direction/dots).
In this case - most of the pairs will be winning with small max lot size values.
Just an idea.
Better Less But Better.
Just an example of some losses happened yesterday for AUDUSD:
VQ indicator was showing downtrend but it was uptrend breakout.
It is nothing for non-martingale EA as 70 pips breakout is not a problem for non-martingale - price was reversed to downrtrend anyway. But in case of martingale with real stop loss for every trade - it may be loss for 3 or 4 trades with increased lot size.
AUDJPY: 259 dollars
AUDJPY: 32 dollars
Better Less But Better.
I agree Newdigital am trying out different things, filters, etc. one thing am kinda leaning towards is a way to stop the martingale when Ea gets in trouble, maybe something like after a user predetermined loss maximum then the Ea will only open up micro mini lots or ever a user defined lot size, or even no more trades until either profit or breakeven, which might have worked in the AudUsd trade. But the code for this am working on, or guess should say work in progress.