ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.
Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).
Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 21st of March:
AUDJPY: 210 dollars
Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):
AUDJPY: 52 dollars
The other pairs did not have any trades yet.
So, I am continuing trading/forward testing using M5 timeframe.
Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 21 of March) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:
All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip file attached.
My comments for this week:
4 pairs are still profitable since 21st of March:
The 5th pair is profitable for now: AUDNZD. This pair had a loss and it was recoveved after loss and profitable now (same with AUDJPY). Check zip file for the statements and visual statement.
That's all news
- Explanation of ATR settings is on this post.
- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.
- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it.
- VQ_ Ea_v3 EA is on this post. It is improved version of VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA: added a trend confirmation, using 3 different time frames; also added a time frame control for VQ indicator; all these time frames can be adjusted by the user.
- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.
- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.
- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.
It is what I mean about AUDNZD:
So, the best pairs are still EURJPY and EURCHF.
And most funny thing with this situation ...
you know ... some members are selling EAs with profit factor as 1.52 as forward testing/trading results since March this year.
But we are having free EA here on this thread (check some links below to download) with profit factor as 3.18 for EURJPY and 4.39 for EURCHF since March this year too (and forward testing/trading too).
Free EAs can be better than commercial ones (sometimes).
AUDJPY: 294 dollars
AUDJPY: 83 dollars
Few trades are open on EURAUD and did not close yet.
USDJPY had some loss this week and in -79 dollars (minus 79) for now.
AUDJPY: 7 dollars
AUDJPY: -286 dollars
3 pairs are profitable since 21st of March:
- EURJPY - this pair is our champion which is profitable from the beginning without any lossing.
- EURGBP - it is new pair to become a profitable: this pair recovered the losses.
No open trades for now.
AUDJPY: 13 dollars
AUDJPY: 6 dollars
3 pairs are profitable since 21st of March and 4th pair became profitable for now:
- USDCHF - this pair recovered after losses for now.
is there any indicator that detect widening of pips-spread than narrow the pipspread [normal] later on
volatile in price within 30minute, then the price go stable again
I think those are good indication to enter into direction trade (entry)
To monitor the spread?
Personally, for scalping EAs - I am using SpreadoMeter indicator created by Igorad (this indicator is showing the spread in separate window as a histogram indicator). It is in elite section sorry. There is the other tool (Spread_Recorder) created by Boxter. Elite section too sorry.
It is the example of SpreadoMeter for Broco Investor Platform - floating spread:
It is for Broco Trader Platform. It is fixed spread.
This spread is not increased/decreased during the news time:
Some public tools (see links on this post) can do some good job too.
But it is most important for scalping (to select right broker with right pairs to trade) then for this EA as this VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA is having take profit as 15 (4 digit) pips so it is not a scalping. And as we know - no any trade can be opened/closed without spead pips giving to the broker whatever we are winning or losing ... so it is 15 pips as a net pips take profit.
This image will give some idea about how this EA works:
AUDJPY: 23 dollars
AUDJPY: 9 dollars
3 pairs are profitable since 21st of March and 2 pairs (USDCHF and EURUSD) became profitable for now:
- USDCHF and EURUSD - those pairs recovered after losses for now.