Volatility Quality Index - page 53

New settings. Started to trade since this Monday 05th of September.

ATR Stop Loss + 25 TP settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

===================

I stopped trading some pairs so for now - I am trading the following pairs only:

CHFJPY

EURCHF

EURGBP

EURJPY

GBPUSD

USDCAD

USDCHF

USDJPY

====================

My comments for this week:

I just hope that this settings will be profitable for some of the pairs.

That's all news

===================

- Explanation of ATR settings is on this post.

- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it. Last statement for this settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + ATR Stop Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a_1 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- VQ_ Ea_v3 EA is on this post. It is improved version of VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA: added a trend confirmation, using 3 different time frames; also added a time frame control for VQ indicator; all these time frames can be adjusted by the user.

- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.

- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.

- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.

Files:

New settings. Started to trade since this Monday 05th of September.

ATR Stop Loss + 25 TP settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

===================

I stopped trading some pairs so for now - I am trading the following pairs only:

CHFJPY

EURCHF

EURGBP

EURJPY

GBPUSD

USDCAD

USDCHF

USDJPY

====================

My comments for this week:

I just hope that this settings will be profitable for some of the pairs.

That's all news

===================

- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it. Last statement for this settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + ATR Stop Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a_1 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- VQ_ Ea_v3 EA is on this post. It is improved version of VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA: added a trend confirmation, using 3 different time frames; also added a time frame control for VQ indicator; all these time frames can be adjusted by the user.

- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.

- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.

- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.

Started to trade since 07th of December. EURCHF and EURJPY

Alpari broker,

300 dollars initial deposit.

As EURCHF and EURJPY are most profitable for this version so I opened Alpari account with 300 dollars deposit. I connected it to stats website so we will see the situation (just few trades only for now).

I just hope that this account will survive

===================

newdigital:

Alpari broker,

As EURCHF and EURJPY are most profitable for this version so I opened Alpari account with 300 dollars deposit. I connected it to stats website so we will see the situation (just few trades only for now).

===================

hello sir, pls tell me what version are you referering to?

This version VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general with this settings:

...ATR Stop Loss + 25 TP settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings...

I will upload the statements during the weekend for this 300 dollars deposit.

newdigital:
This version VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general with this settings: I will upload the statements during the weekend for this 300 dollars deposit.

Is it still in profit after more than a week's trading?

Interested to know.

Yes. I will post the statements on Sunday as usually.

And I connected this metatrader account with stats website (using investor's password) so we can see the situation in real time. I am posting the statemets during the weekends when market is closed.

Alpari broker,

EURCHF and EURJPY

===============

===================

Already has large draw-down. Is it something wrong with the SL?

It was not dtawdown. It was 120 dollar loss.

I did not change anything from 'ATR Stop Loss + 25 TP' settings.

Will see.

Anyway - I just hope that those 2 pairs will finaly be profitable.

if not so we will improve this EA.

Reason: