Volatility Quality Index - page 52

I stop trading 3 losing pairs:

AUDJPY, EURAUD, EURUSD and AUDUSD.

The other pairs will be continued.

Any news updates on this ?

Look at post #511 - this account is connected with stats website by Metatrader login and investor's password so you can see the real data/results updated all the time, and we can select most profitable pairs, and we can see losing pairs and so on.

EA is trading on this account.

Set information

Hello,

Which set I should use for VQ_ Ea_v3a EA. I want to apply it to GU in TF 15M, but it is not working. You can watch screen and set file. I try it on Alapri UK demo account with the last version of MT4. Thks for your help.

Files:
vq_ea_v3a.gif  23 kb
vq_ea_v3a.set  1 kb

Excellent thank you newdigital,

I have been using the vq-nrp as part of my manual strategy on 5 min charts and its a great indicator.

Is it possible you could make some modifications to the EA so it can be combined with human intervention ?

So basically if you set the trend to be buy for the day the EA only opens buys when the indicator changes green

the ea will only open another order after the price has moved down and a new green appears there should

be a minimum distance for this.

You can manually set the stoploss at the last pivot and the take profit in an area of support and resistance for the day.

Many Thanks

quantumquark:
Excellent thank you newdigital,

I have been using the vq-nrp as part of my manual strategy on 5 min charts and its a great indicator.

Is it possible you could make some modifications to the EA so it can be combined with human intervention ?

So basically if you set the trend to be buy for the day the EA only opens buys when the indicator changes green

the ea will only open another order after the price has moved down and a new green appears there should

be a minimum distance for this.

You can manually set the stoploss at the last pivot and the take profit in an area of support and resistance for the day.

Many Thanks

Hi Quantumquark,

To answer your question when you first put the Ea on your chart click the common tab once open on left side top is the common column you can change the Ea there to trade long and short,only long, or only short.

auvergnat:
Hello, Which set I should use for VQ_ Ea_v3a EA. I want to apply it to GU in TF 15M, but it is not working. You can watch screen and set file. I try it on Alapri UK demo account with the last version of MT4. Thks for your help.

Hi Auvergnat,

Looking at your chart picture looks like the Ea is working so not understanding your question.

No trade order

mrtools:
Hi Auvergnat, Looking at your chart picture looks like the Ea is working so not understanding your question.

hi mrtools,

I have no trade open (buy or sell order). So I don't know if this EA is really working properly or if my set need some modifications to give EA good specification to send open orders ?

Thks for your help.

PS : I have 3 others EA in my Meta and they are all working.

there is a type of indicator called VQ

I am not into EA

but VQ on my favorite TF -- 30M , repaints too much [ did not try yours ]

However, I am interested in volatility, e.g. for a hedged forex product, it is pretty hard for the company that issue hedged to loss money, but all the people buying hedged product is due to volatility (rather than downside risk)

I quite like the dig about EURCHF could mean big profit though, in the above dig

-----

many people believe stock market got SURFACE TENSION (need a formula set up to measure surface, and tension of the traders) like a rubber balloon

therefore, I wonder, is there any cool indicators out there to measure it

-- the proposed method>> it could be a combination of Momentum, H4 direction, progressive of MA movment

clearly , we could write a trigger (combo-indicators) about it -- if all this are true, then give a big SIGN for a suggested direction

Is there a version that prints the VQ pricelabel in the past as well? Now it only prints if you run it real-time.

Thanks for the indicator

Reason: