National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 15

Extremely unique trade setup

I have been interested in the markets for years, and there is an extremely unique setup happening at the moment with very limited risk and unlimited potential reward. To see more about this and other trade setups my blog is currently free - please follow it at:

precisiontrader

EuroUs

Sounds interesting. Would like to know more. I learn every time something new.

To learn more..

Just click on 'Follow' at the top of the blog to get new updates etc.. currently for free. This blog contains years of screen time experience and hope to save new traders a lot of time and effort.

I will be following the eurodollar trade on the blog. This is as close to a risk free trade as it gets.

Web-copying

Hi, everybody!

Let me invite you to my site. You can easy copy trades from one computer to another, even you have invest's password only. And you can show your achievements to your clients as well.

Welcome!

PS If you find some mistakes, apologize me, English is not my native language.

100 pips daily or weekly

Hi I have found out a stragy through thousands of hours of studying the market going up, down, and sideways how to make from 100 pips - 250 pips either from a day or every other day. My trades are long term trades so they might take about a day or two to close. The maximum pip profit for a currency pair is 80-100 pips. I have been trading using my stragaty on a demo metatrader 4account for about 2 years now and the results I recieve are very nice. With those results I have decided I will go into a real account and trade with real money.

I have also recently made a blog where I give my signals out for free everyday five days a week. I will be placing my monthly results at the end of every month on the blog so you can see it. I highly suggest you check it out and try the signals I give out FREE on a demo account before going into real money. You can post comments there too if you like it or don't like it. I DON'T DELETE NEGATIVE COMMENTS JUST DON'T SPAM PLEASE. "Why?" You might ask. Well it's because I want everyone to get a honest review instead of reading only the good ones.

So please check it out and sorry if my introduction was really crappy, it's because I'm so excited about this. SO please check it out.

Click here

Friendlytraders

Hi all,

I happened googling find some stuff that are really helpful for trading. Friendlytraders is a financial website specialized in trading & investment with tons of trading resources for Tradestation, Metastock, Ninjatrader, Neuroshell, Amibroker, Omnitrader, eSignal, Metatrader and Wealth-Lab.

Friendlytraders

Check it out!!!

My new MQL "blogazine"

Hi everyone,

I hereby announce you of launching my own website , MQLmagazine.com | All things MetaTrader , with focus on both mql4 and mql5. Right now it's in the beginning, the november edition. It is directed at both mql programming and trading strategies. As MT5 will develop, with fully functional backtesting and new asset classes, the trading strategies will shift towards multiasset trading , including option trading.

New articles!

Just published MQLmagazine's december edition!

Trader survey

Happy New Year Everyone!

We need some help to gather some insight and data from active or prospective

trader.

Survey is at Trader Survey - Free $/£/€20 Trade for Responding and will take no

more than 3-5 minutes to complete.

Help appreciated.

Cheers

Cordieliea

New to Daytrading

Hi there peeps, I'm new to trading but I just came across this website and found it really useful. Its got loads of stuff about day trading and probability that I'd never thought about before.

DayTrading - The Ultimate Free Guide

Ive checked out Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Currency Trading Made Fun too which is also quite good, if anyone has any more useful starter sites which I might find useful, please post them here

Thanks

Reason: