National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 13

Putting Forex Auto Trading to the Test

As the Content Manager of DailyForex, we just launched a new series in which we review Forex auto traders. We have been using one for a month now and it has brought very profitable results. Would love to hear your feedback on the above article.

New Web Offer Free Forex Signal

Here the web that offer free Forex Signal

Gosyen Management

Enjoy it!

Happy Trading

Good articles

Hilzfuld:
As the Content Manager of DailyForex, we just launched a new series in which we review Forex auto traders. We have been using one for a month now and it has brought very profitable results. Would love to hear your feedback on the above article.

Great series of articles. I like that they sum up real experience with the auto traders

InvestMiner.com a new investment information portal using data mining with Metatrader

We worked hard to create a data mining system using MetaTrader, the idea is create news using back testing and real time mining of symbols.

The portal url is InvestMiner.com

It can be accessed also with RSS Feed Subscription: InvestMiner.com RSS

All the mining is done using MetaTrader for currencies and CFD.

We will be improving with new kinds of data mining informations.

Feedbacks and new ideas are welcome.

Check this out

Ok, this is from 2006, but Oldies are defo most memorable.

It's the Sport Lingerie Bowl III

Part one...

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=Wus2ltRw64w

Part two...

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=BBr6jEChFMU

Ideal to watch whilst waiting for your favourite pair to turn...

All the best

Xard777

Free signals

Hi,

I help a friend to promote his free signal blog ( He open an account but can not post)

His blog can be found on Free Forex signals.

B.R

Sey.

Forex FREE EA

Hi All,

I have developed a blog site in which I put my works and collections on Expert Advisor and Indicator programming for Meta Trader 4 to create a fully automated forex trading system. The content in my blog are free to download.

Here is the link : FOREX FREE EA

Hope this blogspot could be useful for anyone.

Best regards.

Hh ll circle trading for profit

after trading for many years i feel this method of trading for me gives great hit rates

in fact one great trader has shared his demo mt4 account running on his web page from 25k to over 100k in 4 weeks using this basic concept

with his log in and investor code password

Dojis live account has grown from 100k to 850 k in 8 months

you may find interesting in fact i thought i may introduce you to the concept of profit loss profit trading by sharing this great article

i can recomend this concept AS I TRADE 6 LIVE accounts with 100% success rate , if traders are intersted there was an article published by; Dr.S.Sivaraman -------

Posted by Ekurnia at Sunday, July 27, 2008

Labels: Forex Indicator

also its on the free site kantorfx

from Brian

from Brian

sorry article is to long but you can find this on Kantorfx

Reason: