and wandering around randomly again... - page 40

Gorg1983:

Yeah, Kent's buddies with Maxwell's demon, he switches it up and pumps energy out of the Eagle.

What about

Maxwell's demon lives at the liquid-gas interface... and is responsible there for the movement of energy mostly in one direction

AlphaGraal:
No such thing, cite at least one piper with such claims, I tested long ago this with a 95% probability random chunks of 5-10k sample minute returns, even aligned with volatility from the market and the GSC adjusted by distribution to the market, are easily distinguished, certainly not by eye

Agreed, just didn't want to get into a fruitless discussion.

You know supporting other people's illusions is dishonest and destroying is cruel.

prikolnyjkent:

What about it?

Maxwell's demon lives at the liquid-gas interface ... and is responsible there for the movement of energy predominantly in one direction

Well after the last 3-4 pages of your answers, and this one in particular, how can we seriously talk to you about anything. You in the door, you out the window. The only thing left to do is humor.

Gorg1983:

What isn't? So now you either move to an agreement to talk about the market or you don't? Why not move to an agreement to talk about a coin? So on a coin, the probability that in 500 steps from the zero point the value will be +500 is the same as -500, the same as all variants of building a chain of 500 steps long.

The answer is again not to my question.

The question is who will give a cog for the SB graph to reach the +500 level with 100% probability

danminin:

He has $100 in his account, while he's losing, he can go into profit for $200 or $300 or more, then he's out.

Andyou're playing against him and you have $100. When he makes a profit on $100, you make a loss on $100 - and you lose the account.

Did I cure you?
He doesn't always play against him. He plays against him when the martin is in a loss. And he doesn't have to go against the martin with the same lot. He can enter as much as he needs to compensate for his losses.

prikolnyjkent:

Then let's agree that there is no way to make money on SB, not even by Martin...

Why can't you do that? Yes, you can. At least half of it will definitely work (see charts above on the subject). And 1 / 4 will earn even very decent.

But the market is rumored to earn only 5%.) So, SB is a goldmine altogether).

Nikolay Demko:

Agreed, just didn't want to get into a fruitless discussion.

You know, supporting other people's illusions is dishonourable, but destroying them is cruel.

See, that's what humanity will lead our world to apocalypse. We will live happily but not for long, profiting from the illusions of others. Just like reality.

Well, either Kent will lead us all to disintegration by streamlining the chaos, he fucking can.

Nikolay Demko:

I agree, I just didn't want to get into a fruitless discussion.

You know, supporting other people's illusions is dishonourable and destroying them is cruel.

In forex you have to get used to it as a matter of course. And the more times this happens, the more profitable the new trading system is.

danminin:

He has $100 in his account, while he's losing, he can go into profit for $200 or $300 or more, then he's out.

And you're playing against him and you have $100. When he makes a profit on $100, you make a loss on $100 - and you lose the account.

Did I cure you?

Doctor, why are you being so gloomy?

My guess is that the guys who agreed to split the dough evenly once the red line is reached will somehow manage the situation with $200... or the $300 profit from Martin. After all, they are "in the same boat"...

I don't think the comparison with a coin is appropriate because it has two sides of the same size. There is a different size tp and sl.
Reason: