National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 12

Forex ads board

Hi, I'm Eugene. I created Free Forex ads board. You can place free ads without registration. You can find software, platform, signal, brokers, job etc. on this service.

forex-market.ucoz.com

OpenEA - Open Expert Advisor

OpenEA - is a open source forex robot project.

We developed EAs, Scripts, Indicators and templates to help you make some pips.

Looking for volunteers to help us in this project.

Want to create a package of excellent open source EAs.

Volunteers can help create the code, translating the contents of the site, sending good strategies, giving his opinion or simply visiting the site

http://openea.co.cc

tamsmiranda@gmail.com admin

Athens

hello ,

i am panos and i live in Athens.

feel free to contact with me.

p_xagorarakis@hotmail.com

Download all mq4 attachments from forums

Hi,

Is there any way to download all mq4 files from a forum at once. At the moment one can download from each thread.

The reason is i was looking at http://forum.alpari.ru/forum25.html pages and their are some very good mq4 indicators, but dont know how to read russian, so looking at indicator and watching them live could be easier.

I have tried HTTtrack website copier and other website downloaders but they download everything except mq4 file attachments.

Is their any way download all mq4 attachment at once ??

Thanks.

My Forex City - Make A Note!

Hey,

A complete social network for forex traders currently in development. Please spread the word

My Forex City - Somewhere For Traders - Coming Soon

Thanks,

Frank.

Stocks Analysis

I found a site for those who are interested in forex and stock trading and don't know the basics of it. Dodjit offers a Trading Courses,Forex Reports, Stocks Analysis,Forums and much more.

don't loose your time

daniellefr:
Hi everyone

I was hoping to get some votes from the real traders. The question of the month is "why do you trade?". The poll is located at the front page of Best Forex Portal :: Forex Guide and Forex Broker Reviews (right column, after Latest Forex News - Reuters).

Your input is HIGHLY appreciated. Thank you.

If you don't feel like following the link, you can simply give an answer here. Here are the choices:

1. I want to make tones of cash and retire early!

2. I am forexoholic. Trading is running in my veins.

3. Gambling is illegal where I live, so I've switched to forex.

4. Forex trading is my hobby. I don't even care about the profits.

5. I desperately need money.

6. This is my full-tome job - my career, my profession.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

forexexplore ??? please don't loose your time in this kind of deceptive site

Indicators sharing

Hello traders,

i would like to telling all of you to visit my blog to download my sharing indicators ..please also leave a comment on each..

indicator sharing >> Get Free Indicator FOREX!!

for those who would like to add their indicators strategy for trading in my blog...please PM me..i will post your indicators...

My EA Development - Free to Download

Hi all,

I create a blog to post all my EA development. My main goal, is to get the profitable one of course. I will upload the EA one by one, from one system to the others. You may download, try to run and evaluate them freely as long as they are not used for commercial purposes.

If you have any feedback, you may post your comment in the blog or PM or reply me in this forum. Any idea for improvement will be appreciated.

Cheers and enjoy

BLOG: Forex Expert Advisor

Content :

June 25th - 2009 : 3 Pair Hedge EA System added

Reason: