1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 13

Have a laugh and don't be offended. At least your posts are good for something.

You are right about the hormones, though! The point is that you cannot get one harmonic after filtering with MACD. But what you get may be called a hormone. Let this terminological neologism be your know-how.

Maybe the state can put everything in its place. Because we're all so clever here.

Theory without practice = 0. The theory can also be put under the Masha - the latter will be just a super hero. Make beautiful screenshots where it works perfectly. Say "the entrance by MA was correct and the drawdown was negligible. So what of it? So I can prove to you that the bird is a chipmunk! In practice the market gobbles up most of the signals.

AlexeyFX ,Zhunko, have you tried your theoretical conclusions in trading? Can you confirm it?

AlexeyFX, Zhunko, пробовали ли вы свои теоретические выкладки в торговле? Можете это подтвердить?

What's the big deal? The guys are still discussing the process. And you are already demanding results from them.

Yeah.... Looks like we should think about moving to a different forum, clone by clone, you can't tell who wants what from where and who wants what..... not pointing at anyone.... rhetorical statement.....

Cmu4:

Maybe the state can put everything in its place. Because we're all so clever here.

Theory without practice = 0. The theory can also be put under the Masha - the latter will be just a super hero. Make beautiful screenshots where it works perfectly. Say "the entrance by MA was correct and the drawdown was negligible. So what of it? So I can prove to you that the bird is a chipmunk! In practice the market gobbles up most of the signals.

AlexeyFX ,Zhunko, have you tried your theoretical conclusions in trading? Can you confirm it?

I trade and have been doing it for a long time. So does Alexey.

About my last find. Discovered it a couple of weeks ago. Now my traders are testing the TS based on this finding.

Interesting that I wrote the derivative processing a long time ago about 4 years ago. Made normal filters more than 2 years ago. I haven't had time to see how it all works together.

All the tests are not done yet. The profit factor is about 3 on М15 at the moment. There is a potential to bring it up to 10.

Mislaid:

What's the big deal? The guys are still discussing the process. And you're already demanding results from them.

No one is attacking you. I am only asking you to confirm your words with deeds. But for some reason the answer is just blah-blah-blah and, at best, a screenshot of the indicator. :)

It's like Yusufhoji's famous formula (18). Honestly. :)

Zhunko:

I've been trading for a long time now. So has Alexei.

About the latest find. Discovered it a couple of weeks ago. Now my traders are testing the TS based on this finding.

Interesting that I wrote the derivative processing a long time ago about 4 years ago. Made normal filters more than 2 years ago. I haven't had time to see how it all works together.

All the tests are not done yet. The profit factor is about 3 on М15 at the moment. There is a potential to bring it up to 10.

How's that working out for you? What's the average % per month? :)

Cmu4: What is the average % per month? :)
That's not an indicator. The indicator of the system is the pips per month and the drawdown (also in pips).

Mathemat:
This is not an indicator. The indicator of the system is the pips per month and the drawdown (also in pips).
Maybe theoretically yes. But I, and many people are interested in how many % the TS will add (drawdown) to the capital. Exactly % and not in pips.

Cmu4:
How's that working out for you? What's the average % per month? :)

Guys! This is not the topic. The topikstarter is thinking about a group movement of currencies. He needs an "observable value". MACD and its derivatives are somehow too narrow.
Reason: