National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 9

basza:
Do you know if there is a banner for this forum?

Just kidding

Can i advertise my site on this forum?

hi admin,

Can i advertise my site on this forum? if yes, Where?

Regards.

If it is forum or website and if it is not related to commercial so post on this thread.

Free Forex Analysis base on Elliott Waves

newdigital:
If it is forum or website and if it is not related to commercial so post on this thread.

Thanks for your reply, it is my site.

Free Forex Analysis base on Elliott Waves :

FX-EW

Regards.

Invitation to all traders

This is an ivitation for all traders new and experienced to come and join our Trade Chat (type only) on Skype. There is currently 40 people joined up to our chat and we would like others to join our great and growing community.

You will find a link to our Skype chat on our charity homepage. I won't violate posting rules by placing a link but the site is known as forexfriendz. i think they have a dot com domail also...

But really this is a great opportuntiy to help out new traders so if your lookig for some help or want to pass on some knowlege then come and find us..

Thanks.. hope to see you all there.

"You don't have to get it right. You just have to get it going!"

- Don Lapre

New Traders Edcation

Hi there, i am a trader of many years and this is my last year before i retire.

I would like to offer my services to new traders. I am currently running a non profit making forex website. On site there is a 13 hour video training course which is extremely rare and is rated among the best. There is also the chance gain access to my manual trading system which has taken over 6 years to perfect. Also we run a live trading room with about 40 members, which is where we all 'hang out' while trading. This is a 100% charitable site and i receive NOTHING from doing this. It is just my way of giving back.

The other traders that are using my system and completed the training course review them as the best they have seen or used with results of over well over 5k pips in may, and now upto 2817 in June.

So please come and have a look, and bear in mind some sort of charitable donation is required for the system. But feel free to come and join the chat and get the feedback from other traders.

Forex Friend - Home is the charity site, on the right of the homepage there is a link to come and join our 'Skype' chat.

Hope to see you all there..

free signal & tools

Hi

Website Free Signal & Tool & News

Welcome to http://interfxclub.com

Reason: