National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 16

Forex giveaway - need your help...

I need 25 clicks to get all 5 giveaways from this site:

http://www.2010forexgiveaway.com?id=0gcyhlznsd4rjp3yyn5f74pfua5v0v

That's my personal link. Kindly click it please... i'll update when i got all 5.

Thanks in advance

Free SilverTrend indicator w/lots of features

Hi,

I just downloaded this free and advanced variant of the Silvertrend indicator. I did it because of all the addittional features on this one. I have always liked the Silvertrend indicator and this one is just better and best of all it's free. .

Below, I pasted in the features list from the site where I got it.

It comes as a complete install file (.exe) Including a 15 page pdf manual and the following configurable features.

Sound Alerts with different spoken sound messages for Long and Short signals. These sounds can be turned on or off. or your can choose between this spoken sound alert or a Popup window (with bell sound) instead - or both alerts off.

Built in E-Mail Alerts which can be turned on or off.

Choose between delayed alerts only when the current bar is closed and a new bar is opened, -or immediately on the current bar. Delayed alerts can be very useful when you want to avoid the whipsaws this indicator sometimes can give on the current bar, when the forex market is undecided.

The E-Mail Alerts looks like this:

The Line below is the subject header line in the email alert.

Subject: GLS-SilverTrend * * * Alert * * * - TF: 60 - EURUSD Long @ 1.2841

In the e-mail body itself, it is also shown where the current rate is at the alert moment, relative to the daily High and Low. It is easy to read because the pip distance to the daily High and Low for this forex currency pair is also shown.

DateTime: 2006.11.20 11:03

Symbol: EURUSD

Chart Period: 60

Daily High: 1.2850

HighToClose: --------->9

Close Price: ------------------->1.2841

LowToClose: --------->23

Daily Low: 1.2818

Signal: Long @ 1.2841

Here is the link: GLS-SilverTrend Forex Indicator.

MQLmagazine'r january edition is online!

MQLmagazine.com's january edition is online! This edition's leading article addresses more profound matters about forex, how it came to be the way it is, why it developed so and what does MT5 has to do with the future of retail trading. Other articles continue the presentation of orders and positions in MQL5, an efficient mechanism to use trade events and how to use chart events to trigger when ticks come on other instruments. We also continue the series on options trading, this time with a design guide of options strategies, and finally an article to put in practice the file functions presented in december.

I enjoyed reading your magazine ,thank you.

MQLmagazine's february edition is online!

MQLmagazine.com's february edition is online! This edition's leading article addresses issues about the implications of MetaTrader5 on the job segment, and the birth of a new quantish backtesting platform. Other topics include the debugger, market data access, file writing functions and indicator calls. Sorry about strategies, they come AFTER the backtester!

Signal servers other than C2?

Gentlemen,

I tried signing up with C2 earlier this week, until I learned they do not allow hedging trades. Not with an EA, not manually.

So my question is, are there any reputable signal servers that do allow hedging?

MQLmagazine's march edition is online!

MQLmagazine.com's march edition is online! This edition looks into the backyward of institutional trading, featuring a top notch platform, Progress Apama and their approach on strategy development and high frequency trading. Then we look on where is MetaTrader5 now and plead for a Level II MetaTrader. We propose the schematics of a complex event processing engine. Other articles study the UNICODE/ANSI issue about dll import, a short article on MySQL connecting and the final article from 'Working with files' series.

Forex Habitat - CRAZY TRADERS

Hello trader!

We have just open this website "Forex Habitat"

We are thinking to make it very simple and user friendly (with out advertising and other rubbish)

We are here to ask You to help us and other traders.

You can add/share some profitble Trading systems.

We have all ready added some of them, you can check it.

Please leave us feedback or advice on infoForexHabitatcom

Or just post your comments here:

Thanks, have a Great day!

Forex Habitat Crew.

MQLmagazine's may edition is online!

MQLmagazine.com's may edition is online! This edition contains a lot of code. As I promised in march, we are coming with an implementation of a CEP engine. Since Strategy Tester was released in the meanwhile, we add also a complex example of a portfolio expert using moving averages, and, to make more things more complicated, we virtualize its behaviour! We also include classes for combinatorics and introduce a statistical method for self tuning trading systems, that will probably implemented in future editions. This time we have added a Forum to the MQLmagazine.

Reason: