National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 19

Learn to trade forex for free

Do you want

to learn how to trade the Forex Market for free.

to become a real successful trader couple of months as from today.

to learn more about E Currency Trading,E Currency Trading Map,Forex Trading Tutorials,

Forex Trading Courses,Forex Scams Tips and Forex Scams.

Visit my blog

Where you can learn how to trade the Forex Market for free.Just pure learning! It will be of great fun.

There is a lot that I need to share with you!

You can judge by yourself the quality of information that you read.

So just go now and start learning!

Just pure learning! It will be of great fun.

Remember that I update the pages every day so either check back often.

You are never left alone

Do you want

to join the absolute best forex options trading system ever created.

Open a real account

_Receive 20% FREE Bonus on your first deposit and 10% Loyalty Bonus for every deposit.

Promote TP

_Get 50% Revenue share.

King Regards

'Floored' the movie free online

documentary about Chicago pit traders, how the introduction of

computer - electronic trading decimated their ranks

FLOORED | Babelgum

Hi,

I am an advocate of education in forex or any markets before starting to trade. You see, I have lost some money when I first started trading forex because of lack of proper education. I also lost money because I trusted blindly what I read in the advertisements about forex softwares and strategies making money with little or no knowledge. So, with this experience and very important lesson, I have learnt that it is very important to have a proper knowledge of the market you intend to trade before jumping straight into it.

I have written a few articles on forex and the market in general which I think provides a very good background to forex trading. Some of the articles include :

New World Currency?

Solution To Debt Crisis In Europe?

How does the US government make its debt more attr...

Why Do Foreign Countries Hold US Debt?

Why Do US And China Manipulate Their Currencies?

How does the US government impact the forex market...

Strongest Dollar In The World?

Will An Increase In Oil Price Affect The Yen?

Does Oil Prices Affect the Exchange Rate

Ever wondered how the forex market works?

Online Forex Trading

So, take some time to educate yourself and enjoy the journey. Learn to trade the markets the right way instead of

guessing and worrying. You can become a better trader through education and definitely with superior trading tools

to help you achieve your goals.

You can read the rest of the articles I mentioned above and also get some free trading courses at experience.forex.now or click here!

Forex makes me want to kill myself man

Join the Facebook Suicide List

The Trader From "Being Broke" to Profit

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share a success story I found on a forex magazine.

As we all know, in forex market there's only 2% profitable traders winning 98% of the cash. This article shares a successful trader's experience and reveals the barriers most traders encounter. I really like the idea of "rule-based trading" and focus of "money management".

Read here: Success in Forex Trading - From a Trader's Perspective

Share your ideas too please!

Happy trading,

Jolynn

Forex Ninja Ultimate EA

Hi all, please check out my new website and forum, there isnt much on there yet, but will be over the next couple of days and we are giving away free copies of our software!! Your Page Title

Forex Ninja Ultimate is the third EA we have produced, this will be the first one we release to the public for sale. It will be capable of trading 28 currency pairs!! All with precision accuracy.

Please let us know what you think, i will post some more info very shortly plus some pics.

This EA cannot be backtested as it uses multiple currency data all at the same time. So we are forward testing it with good results. Currently testing 3 pairs and is making an average of 5-10% profit a day! This is at high risk, but the EA has a 5 stage risk setting, all the way down to 1 which has a current drawdown of 0.05%

Thanks all, Jason, Forex Ninja

Now You Can Trade Forex Online With Home PC.

Forex Trading onilne and online currency exchanger. Trade Forex online is new very easy in your home. Forex Market announced it that is legal.

Top Forex Platforms

Hi all of you

check out the top of Forex platforms

and compare between companies

best forex platform

Reason: