100% winning EA

hello friends i made 100% winning macd Ea. it is 100% accurate but i am facing one problem with ea macd ea is opening only one trade at a time when one trade is open ea is not opening another pair trade if anyone having code of that the same problem please share me. i want if euro/usd H1 chart is given buy and trade is open meantime usd/chf also met sell condition that usd/chf is not oening trade because one trade is open. i want if one or more trades are open but if any pair or timeframe of same pair match buy or sell condition that time that trade should be open insted of waiting close open trade... please share me code or suggest me how to solve problem from . if this problem get solve we would be double our money within 3 months..

You don't need to modify your code, just use your EA. Borrow $1000 in 3 years you will have $1,000,000

its probably down to the magic number, if you are using one, you need a different magic number for each currency, i to had a great results with a similar EA, post your results and let us see if there is a stoploss, probs not, its always in a trade until it makes a profit R

robbo:
its probably down to the magic number, if you are using one, you need a different magic number for each currency,
No, you don't. Use OrderSelect() and then check OrderSymbol() . . you need a different Magic Number to use the same EA on different timeframes of the same pair.

RaptorUK:
You don't need to modify your code, just use your EA. Borrow $1000 in 3 years you will have $1,000,000

Hello Raptor, whilst you are a moderator, do you trade?. if so is it via an EA, quite intrusive you may think but it would be interesting to know, I do but only part-time with both spread-betting and via Alpari on the MT4platform, a question that arises on this forum but never seems to be answered, is this forum for programming, trading or both

EDIT

I hope its an R1 you ride, I' a vfr man myself, little bike little lad,

Raptor you are right, what i should have said was as you say, the latter part of your comment, R

robbo:
its probably down to the magic number, if you are using one, you need a different magic number for each currency, i to had a great results with a similar EA, post your results and let us see if there is a stoploss, probs not, its always in a trade until it makes a profit R

macd sample Ea is not having magic no. please tell me where it is and how to change it........

robbo:
Hello Raptor, whilst you are a moderator, do you trade?. if so is it via an EA, quite intrusive you may think but it would be interesting to know, I do but only part-time with both spread-betting and via Alpari on the MT4platform, a question that arises on this forum but never seems to be answered, is this forum for programming, trading or both

I have no problem with you asking. I don't trade at the moment I put all my efforts into the EAs I am working on. I have no interest in manual trading or testing, anything that I can trade manually I can also code into an EA to test and then trade if testing proves it's worth.

This Forum is about coding mql4.

As for being a Moderator, I have no connection with Metaquotes, I help out in my own free time for no reward, except the thanks from a few Forum members here and there . . and hassle from a few others ;-)

An honest answer, I wasn't being "anti" with the trading or the forum "thing", it does come as a suprise that the platform was built with trading in mind hence the split question, all said, the million $ question, one time only, race bike or trail, thanks Robbo

sitaramjadhav please, don't be fooled, you have omitted the MACD inputs, when you eventually get what you are seeking you will be let down, believe me,

robbo:

sitaramjadhav please, don't be fooled, you have omitted the MACD inputs, when you eventually get what you are seeking you will be let down, believe me,

no sir i am having different strategy on it and parameter if you solve my problem i will give u sir defiantly... if u want check results go my blog www.forexdailywinner.blogspot.com u will get results but please solve my problem sir......?
Reason: