National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 18

Forex Brokers Analysis

Forex Founders keep you updated of what's happening in the forex trading markets, with news, developments and weekly articles.

FOREX harvard University

Hi everyone,

i found a interesting blog that free coaching session, you all maybe can give it a try Forex Harvard University, if you all can learn thing from it, please share to other people, maybe in this forum, hope you all can earn a lot in forex, and good luck, cheers!!!

thanks a lot for Forex tsd management team!

Trading tournaments

Tournaments in the markets Forex and Futures- World Forex Cup. The tournaments are held every hour on demo accounts. The winner takes real money. Competing with other players, you can increase your deposit in a short space of time. Our tournaments are held every hour and every day, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. You can trade in Forex and Futures, use MTS or trade in the manual mode.

The system has a transparent monitoring and you can see how other participants trade on-line.

Register yourself on WFxCup | World Forex Cup, real trading on demo accounts

The Basics of Charting

Breakout and Pullback

When trade is confirmed what to do?

SR System The Trading Set-ups

TrendLine Pullback

Super Aggressive Reversal Set-up

How I trade Price Action

Money Management

Trading Plan Content

and more ... read my blog forexcontent

How to open Forex Site for trading like globalforex etc.

So how can I open my own forex site for trading, like globalforex is earning? Did I need to have some certificat as broker or I can just open it with nothing from papers? Also how can I do that? I know there is a software but how will that all work.

Help in forex contest needed!

Hi everybody! I'm participating in the forex contest. In this contest traders are ranked based on 4 factors: perfomance, pips gained, trading style and popularity. I scored very nice points in every trading related category: perfomance, pips and style but I can't get into top because of popularity. Popularity consists of: unique IPs visited your page, comments to your trades and votes. I don't think it is fair that better trader ranked lower then the worse one, juse becouse he don't have as many friends.

My nick in contest is Multisanti, you can see my current position here: Trader Contest, Forex Trading BANK, Forex Swiss Bank, ECN Broker, Managed accounts, Swiss FX trading platform (im at 12 place at this moment)

To help me please just visit my contest page: Forex Blog of Multisanti on Dukascopy Trader Contest, Forex Trading BANK, Forex Swiss Bank, ECN Broker, Managed accounts, Swiss FX trading platform

I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Automated Treading & Trading Strategies

Hello guys,

I've developed a site under the title "Automated Trading and Trading Strategies"

Please help me improve it!!!

www.forex-jaguar.com

team of analysts?

Hello,

I'm quite new to forex, have been studying the forex markets and everything related for about 4 years along with my university studies. Actual trading has been very minimal due to lack of capital and time. Now that i'm graduating I can proceed with my dream of building a team of analysts who will work together and share the findings. It would include -strategy building -strategy testing -strategy optimization -optimization of portfolio management tools -and so on. This will allow the members to gain indepth analysis and strategies since all will be driving for same goal. Moreover, ideal situation would be that the members have different backgrounds and different specialties. I will be the team leader and the aim is to have a five persons team.

I hope to find people who shares my core values.

-forex is investing, treat it like a business

-the goal is to make money

-i do everything i possible can to make money

A team , in my opinion, is stronger and smarter than an individual trader alone! But it is extremely important to have ppl who share similar values about trading in the team. Preferably have similar view of forex trading in general and like to work in a team. If you feel that you want to be part of something like this and commit yourself for long term please send me an email or give a call and we discuss more.

The idea is NOT to trade together ! In the end each member decide which trades she/he will take on own trading account. Plan is to have a private site where the communication primarly takes place.

my email is : janne_kurkela(at)hotmail.com

and cell: +358 45 1103019 (Finland) , try to avoid calling during the night

Janne Kurkela

Indicator Test

We are a developer team and have trading instruments for free testing.

All informations you can find here:

DOWNLOADS

Reason: