Turtles are the best

In this thread let's try to help new traders along the way. Lets try to keep the thread tidy.

It is not about use this indicator or EA and make million $. It's all about learning.

So to get the ball rolling here is some reading matter. Some nice watching matter is at An Introduction to Forex

14/08/2008

Learn from a master turtle entry video the file is over 200MB you will need RealPlayer to watch this video. Enjoy

TL! File Share - Traders 1-Click Webhoster

its a good video " was basic " but still VERY good

I know a group of traders who took the Turtles approach, not thier method but thier commitment to use the same rules over and over, most if not all of them are making money.

Good luck and God bless.

Alan

hi

yes , pattern trading needs more knowledge and it's powerful

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

It's coming along nicely love the link MiniMe everything in one place I'll go through that link myself to see what that guy is saying. Some people don't like to read they more prefer to watch a video. So here is part 2 to that book.

If you are new to trading you now have enough info here to get you up and running. Learn as much as you can because o

pportunities are around the corner. The market psychology is changing. Credit crunch please go away. hint

Oh this info is good for what ever markets you want to trade.

Thanks for the support guys.

God Bless and happy trading today

thx SIr!!

sonic

It was a nice video and its always nice to hear about useful links but do you know any links in other languages??

What language are you after? My native language is english hence the links in english, and this board is a english board.

But if I can help will try to. May take some time as I only speak english.

By now you should be up to speed with all the info here. There is a huge opportunity presenting itself on Cable or GBPUSD. If you think more than 600 pips to the downside this week alone it a lot then guess again. There is a head and shoulders forming on the weekly chart will be watch this very closely.

Looking for a bounce next week if this happens then look to get on the train.

Will post a chart over the weekend.

God bless have a happy weekend.

11/08/2008

Market opened with a gap to the downside,exhaustion gap? Look for correction to re-enter to the downside.

13/08/2008

Neckline broken at 1.8929 on the Bank of England Inflation Report. No bounce yet markets oversold, go with the flow.

Break of Neckline on the Bank of England Inflation Report, enjoy the ride.

I'll be adding 2 video links on turtle entries and better exits. Have a wonderful trading day.

Added video to first post.

Reason: