National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 8

Does Anybody Know Any Japanese Forex Forum

If you know please write me

help about neuroshell

Hello barnix,

this is Naveen dong ph.d in University of Hyderabad. I want to use neuroshell software, i have downloaded which you have uploaded the 10 parts. But when i am using the software i am facing some problems like import file, path not found, file not found, etc.. Please help me in this manner so that i can use the software for my research work. I will be grateful for your help.

thank you,

with regards,

Naveen Nekuri

Singapore Stock Blog

I found one interesting blog website that cover and analyze Singapore stock very in depth...

It is updated daily...

Collinseow Singapore stock blog market

French Forum

National French Forum for FX, MT4 : http://www.fxmgm.com

Is it ok to ......

Hi All.

I am just setting up a site with my way of trading and would like to know if it's ok to put the indi's I use on my site to download.

I will not be selling the system as all the indi's are from this site and are free.

I will place a link back to each forum where the indi's are listed here, so that user's on my site can sort out problems and get the latest updates.

I throught I would ask this first so that I would not upset anyone or run the chance of getting a bad name here.

Reguards

Barry.

basza:
Hi All.

I am just setting up a site with my way of trading and would like to know if it's ok to put the indi's I use on my site to download.

I will not be selling the system as all the indi's are from this site and are free.

I will place a link back to each forum where the indi's are listed here, so that user's on my site can sort out problems and get the latest updates.

I throught I would ask this first so that I would not upset anyone or run the chance of getting a bad name here.

Reguards

Barry.

Thanks for ask.

No problem. Just be careful to not post Elite Indicators.

Linuxser:
Thanks for ask. No problem. Just be careful to not post Elite Indicators.

Thanks for that Linuxser.

All indicators are from the free section and nothing from Elite section

Regards

Basza

basza:
Thanks for that Linuxser.

All indicators are from the free section and nothing from Elite section

Regards

Basza

A good link to the forum is enough gift to contributors and coders

Linuxser:
A good link to the forum is enough gift to contributors and coders

Do you know if there is a banner for this forum?

Reason: