National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 11

German Forex Forum

Hello Members of forex-tsd.com !!!

I want to introduce a new german Forex-Forum (including a MT4-Board). It is 3 month old. german spoken traders are welcome to join !!!

visit:

Forex-Forum - Index

ForexAnonymous.com - Forex Forums | Forex News | Forex Blogs | Forex Chat

ForexAnonymous.com has been upgraded from a review site to a full social network!

Read And Download Forex Articles For Free

you may read them all here:

http://forex.taojin88.com/

also, you may post your comments there and get more feedbacks:laugh:

you may get some bonuses by opening account there

help me please! windows 98 - dont know...

I so anything also have not understood....

Les Mis

Yahoogroup New Site

Hello Traders

Here you can find results from several eas tested by the yahoogroup, Have fun

Yahoo Forex Group - Powered by CO.CC

Regards

Thanks for sharing with us!I think it's a very pro forex discussion group there.

votes needed - why are you trading forex?

Hi everyone

I was hoping to get some votes from the real traders. The question of the month is "why do you trade?". The poll is located at the front page of Best Forex Portal :: Forex Guide and Forex Broker Reviews (right column, after Latest Forex News - Reuters).

Your input is HIGHLY appreciated. Thank you.

If you don't feel like following the link, you can simply give an answer here. Here are the choices:

1. I want to make tones of cash and retire early!

2. I am forexoholic. Trading is running in my veins.

3. Gambling is illegal where I live, so I've switched to forex.

4. Forex trading is my hobby. I don't even care about the profits.

5. I desperately need money.

6. This is my full-tome job - my career, my profession.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

FXM Academy

Hey guys,

i want to show you this awesome Group! They are teaching how to trade, but only in german at the moment. I was there and it's very profitable

They have a signal service, which's really great! Here you can watch the results

Statement: 890548 - - - - - - - - - - Real Acc.

They also habe an IB-System that you've never been seen before! It's profitable for everyone . Here is the description, but only in german. I can explain it for you, if you want! It really works!

- KARRIERE bei der FXA

I'm very happy that i found this group, cause i make good money with them

Please post your comments.

Regards,

Marc

Looking for german speaking traders

hi folks,

i am following this forum for a couple of years. because of reading a lot of threads i am suggesting that there are a some german traders in this community.

that's why i am looking for those german speaking traders. maybe somebody is interested in sharing ideas or setups that might be successful. i' ve read a lot about some successful system, but honestly i am not able to produce consistent profits.

i am hoping that there is somebody out there who may help me finding the right way.

my trading style is based on support/resistance and buying/selling from corrections.

Reason: