Coding help - page 780

xevieros: And thanks William for your reply but I don't code.

Then why did you post in "Coding help"?

1. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

2. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
  3. We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

Also, why MT4 EA doesn't work with MT5 ? does that mean I have to pay extra for one EA that could work for both Metatrader 4&5

William Roeder:

Then why did you post in "Coding help"?

I'm thinking to learn coding in near future but for now I want to get coders to do it for me to make it happen faster (which I will post at freelance section). I had few basic coding related questions before I can make a decision

Keith Watford:

Yes, of course it is possible.

yes my bad, it's possible in MT4

sorry

Jean Francois Le Bas:

yes my bad, it's possible in MT4

sorry

It's possible in MQL5 as well.

Hi All,

I need some help with implementing the following in mql4.

I want to create an EA that reads data from a .CSV file stored in a google drive folder. 

The .CSV file is being constantly updated on the server side.

I want the EA to read data from the .CSV file and make trades based on that information.

Would appreciate if anyone could point me towards a similar project file or a descriptive tutorial that may help.

Thanks

pipsographer: reads data from a .CSV file stored in a google drive folder.
File functions read from the sand box only. You have to get it there.

Hi, 

i have some code that i had done some work with and managed to get arrow indicatiors showing, can someone please advise how i can get the notifications to pop up alerts for each arrow. for example (currency pair) (time) (buy or sell) 

i dont have much coding knowledge and though i had done this however i am not to sure. 

<Deleted>

many thanks,

callum 

how to make a lot of horizontal lines coding with a specified price value, for example 1234, 1245, 1267, 1267, 1345, 1367?

Sahid Akbar: how to make a lot of horizontal lines coding with a specified price value, for example 1234, 1245, 1267, 1267, 1345, 1367?
  1. 1267 listed twice
  2. Perhaps you should read the manual. ObjectCreate with OBJ_HLINE