Coding help - page 787

rocktheedge #:
I am talking about signal of current candle mostly indicator appear on open price but the problem is they appear after a few second and some delayed like about more than 40 second . I want them not to be appear if they are late like about more than 30 second ..
Like it has been said above… stop looking at current candle … 

hi,

I am new to creating EA. Tested my strategy manually and wanted to automate it but I am lost due to my inexperience in python. Can someone help me with this basic code

Buys USDGBP (1 lot-100k units) sets a stop loss  of 10 pips and profit target of 15pips

At the same time it shorts AUDNZD AND AUDEUR for a stop loss of 24 pips and profit target of 38 pips

your help is appreciated. 
Thanks and regards

sayds5 #: Can someone help me with this basic code  your help is appreciated. 

Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

Hi guys, I have this momentumon candle indicator that repaints and also gives errors when testing on the strategy tester. Can anyone please help me fix the repainting issue, the error on tester

And if possible help to add push notifications to phone. 

Ismail Lemin #: Hi guys, I have this momentumon candle indicator that repaints and also gives errors when testing on the strategy tester. Can anyone please help me fix the repainting issue, the error on tester. And if possible help to add push notifications to phone. 

What you actually mean is that you want someone to fix it for you and add the extra functionality. Then please place a job request in the Freelance section. The forum is not a free coding service.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Please I have been battling on how to create a trend line ea. 

The idea I want to code is a trend line with two point.

1. First high point will look back from current candle back to 48 previous candle

2. Second  high point will look back from current candle back to 24 previous candle 

3. The first low point will look back from current candle back to 48 previous  candles 

4 the second low point will look back  from current candle back to 24 previous candles 

5. Once current  time = 00:01 let a static trend high and low line be created  base on the above concept 

6. Once current  time >= 23:59 let all static  lines high and low be deleted

tradegiantest #: Please I have been battling on how to create a trend line ea. 

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Hi guys

Can you please check what's wrong with this code:

class clsParent
  {
   double            A1;
   double            A2[];

double            AF1(double X)
     {
      return A1 * A2[0]*X;
     };

class clsChild
     {
      double         BF1(int Y,int c)
        {
         return AF1(Y);
        }
     };
  };

It shows compile error : 'AF1' - access to non-static member or function

I tried to modify and added static keyword (which is not an option for my EA) but another error raised : unresolved static variable 'clsParent::A2'

Thanks

Alireza #: Can you please check what's wrong with this code:

You can't define a class, inside another class.

William Roeder #:

You can't define a class, inside another class.

Thanks William.

But I already have working codes with many nested classes.

This error suddenly appeared as I need to add new functionality

Reason: