What Really Works From One Professional - page 44

First off, sorry to see/hear that JD, I sincerely hope you'll get some sunshiny days again after all the crap you had to suffer through lately(in all regards).

--

I'd like to take a stance on some of the posts made here and let some just stand for themselves:

Regarding Magpie:

"blowing your second account in a year, accepting you're a reprobate gambler with no discipline and having your wife in tears pleading with you to stop trading certainly provides focus"

Magpie, if you blow two REAL accounts within ONE YEAR, then wake up, forex is not for you! Obviously either your approach, your strategy, your mindset or your surroundings are not meant to match with FX. If you're killing your private life and relationship over this it's JUST NOT WORTH IT. My 2 cents, of course, I could be wrong.

Now: "I literally learnt nothing of any value other than access to the manual"

Well then you just weren't around long enough and/or didn't listen properly.

Probably related to the conflict above regarding available time. Also I think technical issues were mentioned.

JD has been a brilliant and patient mentor so far with a lot of very insightful comments about the market.

Most important line regarding the new "closed society":

"these things never work with more than a handful of people "

Damn straight, they don't, it got out of hand, and thank god it's starting to look a bit more normal again now. This is really a big experiment for all that are involved and I'm sorry for all those that weren't around from the inception on or just don't/didn't have the time to dedicate themselves fully to this, but if that's the case then you just missed the slot this time around. Let the others learn it in peace and maybe they just might mentor it all themselves to you LATER. Don't hassle people now though, please, nor JD. If you annoy people now it's doubtful they will be willing to help you later.

--

Things you can only shake your head at:

manu_fx:

"newbies like me which want to learn are probably confused with spammers and signal seekers"

and then right away just a few lines down:

"please post at the end of every day the GBP/USD chart with the entry/exit signals"

(not to forget that charts alone will tell you zilch if you don't know why/how these points were chosen in the first place and you monitor it all under live conditions)

ellipses:

"hi can someone pls send me a copy of the manuel and the EL program"

Classic.

Well as far as i know you can order Elwave from www.prognosis.nl and anything else I wouldn't post or shout out in public too loud for your own/others involved good.

Please.

got me a Brady Bunch.

Supernoob:
First off, sorry to see/hear that JD, I sincerely hope you'll get some sunshiny days again after all the crap you had to suffer through lately(in all regards).

--

I'd like to take a stance on some of the posts made here and let some just stand for themselves:

Regarding Magpie:

"blowing your second account in a year, accepting you're a reprobate gambler with no discipline and having your wife in tears pleading with you to stop trading certainly provides focus"

Magpie, if you blow two REAL accounts within ONE YEAR, then wake up, forex is not for you! Obviously either your approach, your strategy, your mindset or your surroundings are not meant to match with FX. If you're killing your private life and relationship over this it's JUST NOT WORTH IT. My 2 cents, of course, I could be wrong.

Now: "I literally learnt nothing of any value other than access to the manual"

Well then you just weren't around long enough and/or didn't listen properly.

Probably related to the conflict above regarding available time. Also I think technical issues were mentioned.

JD has been a brilliant and patient mentor so far with a lot of very insightful comments about the market.

Most important line regarding the new "closed society":

"these things never work with more than a handful of people "

Damn straight, they don't, it got out of hand, and thank god it's starting to look a bit more normal again now. This is really a big experiment for all that are involved and I'm sorry for all those that weren't around from the inception on or just don't/didn't have the time to dedicate themselves fully to this, but if that's the case then you just missed the slot this time around. Let the others learn it in peace and maybe they just might mentor it all themselves to you LATER. Don't hassle people now though, please, nor JD. If you annoy people now it's doubtful they will be willing to help you later.

--

Things you can only shake your head:

manu_fx:

"newbies like me which want to learn are probably confused with spammers and signal seekers"

and then right away just a few lines down:

"please post at the end of every day the GBP/USD chart with the entry/exit signals"

(not to forget that charts alone will tell you zilch if you don't know why/how these points were chosen in the first place and you monitor it all under live conditions)

Also a good one was

Morpheus:

"why can't I find any forums discussing Elwave ?"

I don't know, but a saying involving his bum, a map and a flashlight spring to mind. :P

And last but not least:

ellipses:

"hi can someone pls send me a copy of the manuel and the EL program"

Classic.

Well as far as i know you can order Elwave from www.prognosis.nl and anything else I wouldn't post or shout out in public too loud for your own/others involved good.

Please.

Well said...thanks supernoob........Yes prognosis sell the software, i think the complete package is 2 grand, well worth it, it also has manuals, give them a call......also mtp is about 2 grand, they have manuals.....so go on treat yourself........

Well I'd like to thank you JD for atleast getting me headed in the right direction with this thread. I've learned alot in a short amount of time already from reading the thread many times. Also from the previous chat room where I learned a good bit by just listening and learning and watching how the market moved. I will continue to learn and have been reading alot of info on elliott wave theory. Until I came across this thread, I was clueless.

Thanks Again

bit of t cut no one will notice

Yeah, and I think Advanced Get is only $4000 . No big deal.

Anyway, I'm looking at Jd's template and it is pretty impressive. Not sure if that is repainted or not but it looks good.

Good to see

I am the original poster of this run. It took off away from the original idea, learn price and you can trade without anything. But it takes years. And so for another successful person to come in and guide people is great to see. I hope you all achive gains.

One thought again though. You can learn to trade without any indicators other than one moving average. At first it is almost impossible, in the end it becomes almost easy. But I still take losses too. I like the V understanding. I like the ascertion to develop a set plan. I think its great someone is providing a method for people to follow until they have a feel for the market.

Let's leave this thread

ok Supernoob, JD.

I'll not disturb you again.

Happy trading and good luck!

Supernoob:

Regarding Magpie:

Sorry mate, that was a couple of years ago now and I got that advice at the time from a number of people....

..with the end of needing a day job looming and sorting the above out, I'm glad now I'm a stubborn b#stard who won't give up...

Spineless Brownoser!

"First off, sorry to see/hear that JD, I sincerely hope you'll get some sunshiny days again after all the crap you had to suffer through lately(in all regards)."

Amazing how many spineless Brown- nosers there are in the world! A crashed Ferrari? you make it sound like he was struck down with cancer and lost both kidneys!

QUOTE:"Don't hassle people now though, please, nor JD. If you annoy people now it's doubtful they will be willing to help you later."

Are you gonna bend over and suck his c0ck next???

How is asking questions on an open forum annoying? everyone was new to this at some stage and they gained knowledge by asking questions, what is annoying is someone trying to gain special favour from a good trader.

Absolutely gutless individual.

@ Guru

You're jealous over a Ferrari = your problem.

If you've ever been in an accident or had a stiff neck, you'd know what a bitch that is. Also I was referring to 2 other incidents as well which you know NOTHING about which also happened to him the last 10 days and took their toll I assume.

So just stop talking out of your bum even if you seem to love bum-terminology and related activities, judging from your post.

And the annoying people/questions are those that sound like "lol omg your software sucks, why aren't you using (name of other soft) instead, it has so much more features" and "please tell me if i should go long/short/how to dress/walk/talk/eat" stuff.

And having the same 5 questions appear over and over is just plain annoying if you could just open your eyes and read about them instead.

Reason: