What Really Works From One Professional - page 78

Thanks for the info JD and many thanks for posting here still, appreciate all the insight.

thanks too JD

Jd, thanks for posting the picture....if it is not a bother, can you tell me what tf is your pix. thanks

sovo1970:
Jd, thanks for posting the picture....if it is not a bother, can you tell me what tf is your pix. thanks

Hi,Your welcome, i will still post from time to time..The pic is 15 min TF...You all can do this at the end of the day, it just takes time, thats all. remember momentum proceeds price..........You all have more ability than you realize, you just have to find it.

I will be in and out, i think a couple of you knew, my mother died yesterday at 3pm after a 5 year battle with cancer....she was only 60 years old....

another one bites the dust....

This was supposed to be the best EA around, back tested to death, but in reality...............A reminder why they dont work, no amount of back testing, forward testing, fly me to the moon testing will convince me .............the first counter trend EA, now theres a novelty..nothing can replace your own 2 eyes...

Files:
eashite.gif  38 kb

JD

I am very sorry to hear that your mother died.

Take care.

JD, im truely sorry to hear that about your mother, all my suppourt to u and your family.....

MATIASFX

Likewise sorry to hear that JD take care and as always appreicate you taking the time to post here regardless of that flak you have taken. Best of luck to all in your trading!

I am very sorry mister Denver, and my deepest condolence...

I am using this v strategy now almost 2 weeks. I wonder if you could tell which are the best days to trade?

This V strategy sounds like breakout technique what I think it really is a breakout system. it memmories me about easygbp system which was very successful and I dont know why I dont use it anymore?

And about that gann time line, I would love to hear more about that. And I can see you use yesterday lows and highs and also pivot lines, how is that implemented in your strategy...?

Sorry to bother.

JD

Sorry to hear about your sad loss.

Monkey

Reason: