What Really Works From One Professional - page 45

SUPERkNOB

So your not jealous about some1 having a Ferrari and have all the answers?

SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON HERE THEN BROWN-NOSER?????

COMPLETE SAP!

I urge all people to keep asking questions, as that is what this forum is about and not what this idiot wants it to be.If someone puts their methods on these threads, then it will be subject to scrutiny, Like it or not!

magpie,

where were you? I saw you in room 54 but you never answered.

Anyway, anyone using Elwave, do you know what it means when you have the chart labeled with A with a circle around it ? Not (a) but a circle and A capitalized. Does it just mean that is a major correction? Rather than minor? And if so, could we assume that after this major ABC correction, there would be a major impulse in the direction of the trend. Thanks

JD, your strategy is great. Can't thank you enough. I understand it. Only thing I'm having a bit of trouble with is determining where I'm at in the wave. Wave counting. I tried to follow some of your diagrams but still not completely able to. Do you use Elwave to primarily find where you are in elliot wave? That's what it seems.

GuRu123:
SUPERkNOB

So your not jealous about some1 having a Ferrari and have all the answers?

SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON HERE THEN BROWN-NOSER?????

COMPLETE SAP!

I urge all people to keep asking questions, as that is what this forum is about and not what this idiot wants it to be.If someone puts their methods on these threads, then it will be subject to scrutiny, Like it or not!

Clearly totally the wrong mindset if you trade on jealousy and greed.

If you're in FX because you want to be a cool Ferrari Racer then no wonder you're screaming and shouting in Forum-Space as well.

Also, if you're an unempathic sod and can't relate to the human misery of other people only because you feel they "don't deserve it" because "they drive a Ferrari" then you are one sad human being.

And of course scrutiny has to be endured, but it doesn't mean that it necessitates an answer or reply as well.

And you're working hard on becoming a character worth ignoring, well done so far.

In my humble opinion anyone who has traded and endured forex long enough with all it's nerve wrecking episodes it can put you through then I find it only just that if you trade successful you deserve whatever reward you reap after years of effort. If you think that's not the case and that you should be rich instead because you're special then that's your opinion alone.

Effort gets rewarded, not badmouthing other peoples success.

Can someone who thoroughly understands JD's strategy please post a concise tutorial on how it all works. Those chat rooms are worth dogshit. You go in and no one says a damn thing. I'm not wasting my time in another chatroom tomorrow that's for sure.

Does float really work? Some say no. The chart makes it look like it's the holy grail. Today on GBPUSD, Cvend appeared and the 2nd part of the "v" shot up 50 pips. Was I imagining this or is that really how it works? It appeared and within 10 minutes, it went up like crazy. Is it really that good?

GURU, SUPERNOB,

What are you, a bunch of 14 year old girls???

Geez..........

Ponny tails and pom poms on the squad fighting who's a better cheerleader

Man reread this thread, and just learn. Its not that hard......

Supernoob:
Clearly totally the wrong mindset if you trade on jealousy and greed.

Eh? who, where, when??? WTF???

Supernoob:
If you're in FX because you want to be a cool Ferrari Racer then no wonder you're screaming and shouting in Forum-Space as well.

Yes I will !!! and I look beautiful in one too!

Supernoob:
Also, if you're an unempathic sod and can't relate to the human misery of other people only because you feel they "don't deserve it" because "they drive a Ferrari" then you are one sad human being.

Who said? Again another incorrect assumption on your part, Good luck to all those who drive a Ferrari, WELL DONE!, its truly inspirational to all of the rest of us to show us that the system can be beaten and that it can be done!

Supernoob:
And of course scrutiny has to be endured, but it doesn't mean that it necessitates an answer or reply as well.

THEN DONT ANSWER IF YOU DONT WANT TO ! BUT LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO ! and dont begrudge them because your annoyed with so called 'basic' questions, being an open forum, if you dont like it, THEN PISS OFF!

Supernoob:
And you're working hard on becoming a character worth ignoring, well done so far.

You dont seem to be ignoring me so far, so please take back your congratulations !

Supernoob:
In my humble opinion anyone who has traded and endured forex long enough with all it's nerve wrecking episodes it can put you through then I find it only just that if you trade successful you deserve whatever reward you reap after years of effort. If you think that's not the case and that you should be rich instead because you're special then that's your opinion alone. Effort gets rewarded, not badmouthing other peoples success.

Youve made a lot of incorrect assumptions, now my turn to make some correct ones about you. You sound like a bitter old person about double my age and forex is your last ditch attempt at making money, albeit unsuccessfully. That bitterness and resentment towards your sad life has led you to mock others for trying where you have so miserably failed. Therefore when newbies are on the path to learning, asking questions on an open forum such as this, you badmouth them (despite the fact that a newbie may have 10 times the talent that you can exhibit).

Who is badmouthing? it certainly aint me sunshine!

P.S. Did your wife leave you recently????

Now on to trades....

I stayed out of the market last 2 days, I knew it would be slow.

But there was a nice trade that you could have got at 8:45am GMT.

GBP hit 1.8160 and there was a NEW FLOAT on the M5 and M15 charts, and the Stochastics crossed and hit a bottom on same charts.

You could have taken this LONG for about 40 PIPS.

Looks like this was part of the V, but I could be wrong........

cheers

Thanks Pika for the guidance.

bring on the lollie..........

Just learn to trade, anyway those Ferrari's are up to any thing much..........like driving a boat...............let the trading commence..................

GuRu123:
Thanks Pika for the guidance.

Your welcome!!

Focus, focus, focus is the name of the game

Reason: