What Really Works From One Professional - page 49

no room at the inn

Just got a rather nasty PM from Manu_fx, seems abit sad at being left out....

.Originally Posted by manu_fx

Hi JD,

I unsucribed from your thread. It's very boring.

I rated your thread with one "big" star. It deserve.

This is a public or a private strategy?

The public information is useless. As anyone can see the "great" indicators on MT4 are repainting in past.

So what to learn from your strategy? To use some other software like Elwave or MTpredictor?

Anything else?

Some tricks how to use these software? Nothing else?

Please contact me when you place some usefull info on your thread. I want to learn.

Until there let's go to other threads maybe we learn something...

bye

Thanks for all your strategy and knowledge, JD. You have improved my forex ability but you are a jerk. No need to get all hostile and such. The more hostile you get , the more I believe you have no money because someone who has so much wouldn't act like this.

lets stop it..

Let's learn toghether!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus

Seems to be doing well for Johnny. No one that is running an automated EA has posted a picture of his Ferrari yet. I'm willing to give it a lot of time and effort to learn. I'm willing to give it maybe 2 months of my time and effort and if it doesn't do anything for me then move on. For me, I'm tired of all the lagging indicators. Seems to me, Metatrader gave us those lagging indicators as a favor to the "big boys" so that we would lose our money to them.

What I was thinking of doing was setting up MTPredictor, Elwave, and another elliot wave tool and when 2 or 3 of them all agree, then I would make a decision.

Quote:originally posted by manu_fx

I agree with you, I'm tired too of all the lagging indicators.

I'm thinking to make a new thread to study and share ideas, possible trading strategies, comments, charts to try to predict the market movements with the teories of Eliot Wave, Gann, Fibonacci.

Everyday I'll post the charts for majors before the europen market it's starting (at 7.00 GMT). I'll try to predict how the market will move on and the reasons for that prediction.

Maybe we'll understand better how the el waves are forming and probably it will be usefull!

You see this is what i mean...Both very happy to use my system, but when they cant get what they want, or have it their own way, they spit the dummie out of the pram.....throw a girlie fit.......lets have enough of it now, getting boring....

Morpheus the great..

Morpheus:
Thanks for all your strategy and knowledge, JD. You have improved my forex ability but you are a jerk. No need to get all hostile and such. The more hostile you get , the more I believe you have no money because someone who has so much wouldn't act like this.

Listen Morpheus, in what way am i hostile. By showing people how to trade, by showing people my system. By taking the time and effort out of my own personal regime to try and help others, like yourself..to show others that they didnt have to run around chasing different systems, not to try and prove myself to you, or any other village idiot that comes along.iIf being hostile is publicly outing someone whose sent you a very hostile PM Well if thats hostile, shoot me...

Infact its only since we have had a limit on the room that the hostility has been directed to myself and to others that have put the time, effort and hard work into, and not just jump from room to room looking for signals..And for that very reason you have just proved to me, the reason why we had to limit the numbers, the freeloaders and plain fucking idiots, so the honest traders there could carry on there hardwork...I doubt i have improved your style of trading any more than i have improved your creativity for gardening.

As for my money situation, i couldnt give a fuck what you think, i pay joeys like you to clean my pool out. By the way what are you doing this summer?Yes i continued this thread to help others, the bottom line is it became so popular it created some unwanted attention i could do without. So yeah no more posting of charts, no more fucking free tips simply because of people like you..The truth is Morpheus your just pissed off, just like thye people in some of the PM's i've had because i've had to limit the room....So i tell you what, go home, go to bed, and fing yourself a nice big pillar to cry on and contemplate the rest of your fucking sorry life..

And whats more, the 30 or so people who have worked hard, who have started to make money would beg to differ with you..(thats disagree, darling)..

you guys have to be CHART READERS... can't just rely on software to tell you what to do, it ain't that easy.

i started learning this method A WEEK AGO.. probably spent 3 hours since then reading up on stuff and analyzing charts (outside of being in the room, which only helps in the sense that you can confirm things with others who are also learning). why do i mention this? because it literally is that simple if you just put in the time and effort to do it. am i a master at this? of course not. it will take weeks, months, maybe years, but the point is that I KNOW IT WORKS. i ripped over 200 ticks today, and got out early as at the time of this posting cable ripped another 30 ticks higher. 3 total trades, 1 loss, no drama, just alot of patience and trust in the method that i have been presented with.

another thing - stop being so paranoid about how the "big boys" are out to get you... the market doesnt give a rats where your position is, it will do what it wants to regardless of your open trades.

it all basically boils down to whether or not you want to invest in yourself to better yourself... can't really put it any other way.

scott TTM:
you guys have to be CHART READERS... can't just rely on software to tell you what to do, it ain't that easy. it all basically boils down to whether or not you want to invest in yourself to better yourself... can't really put it any other way.

Scottie, you can't just state the blatantly obvious like that! What would happen to most activity on this site if people caught on to this simple truth? More seriously, I doubt that people want to hear it. I've had pm's from people asking for advice etc, but when told this simple truth they drop off. It seems like people have a deep desire to deceive themselves, desperately wanting someone or something to follow. So let them. They are beyond help.

Yeah too much energy wasted, lets end the quarrel here...it will always be that way.....end of....

A little help with Elwave?

hey guys,

I appreciate that it may be too much for you to try and explain your system to everyone but if possible could you guys help me out with setting up elwave?

I got the real time data feed sorted but after the chart window appears..nothing is displayed inside

Also the summary inspector has nothing inside.

ive attatched a picture to show you what i mean.

The bid is showing at the top of the window tho which ive circled. It also changes according to metatrader.

Am i doing something wrong here ??

Thanks alot.

Files:
elwave_1.jpg  161 kb

superman:
hey guys,

I appreciate that it may be too much for you to try and explain your system to everyone but if possible could you guys help me out with setting up elwave?

I got the real time data feed sorted but after the chart window appears..nothing is displayed inside

Also the summary inspector has nothing inside.

ive attatched a picture to show you what i mean.

The bid is showing at the top of the window tho which ive circled. It also changes according to metatrader.

Am i doing something wrong here ??

Thanks alot.

Could it be to do with the fact that my mt4 is a demo version and theres not enough history in the ascii file?

Thanks

I spent some time reading this thread today. Well worth the read to get me to start thinking about the Float. Also, this system uses an intersting template. I like the MTF aspect of it as well. I wish there was more chart information though, but I suppose I can just watch the template for a while. Anyways, thanks JD for posting your thoughts to the forum.

Reason: