What Really Works From One Professional - page 19

I cannot, and the fuggin paltalk software messed up my computer to the extent that MT4 stopped working and I had to reboot - just when the v was about to take off. Had to reboot and now I'm off to a meeting in town. What a morning!

I am in only because Hugo logged off to try and sort it out, now he can't get back in

smotty:
there's a problem with the limit of people on the chat room Hugo has set it to 200 but it seems maxed out at 10

I cannot get in, can you ?

Someone needs to tell JD, and then have all try to re-enter

snowleopard:
I cannot, and the fuggin paltalk software messed up my computer to the extent that MT4 stopped working and I had to reboot - just when the v was about to take off. Had to reboot and now I'm off to a meeting in town. What a morning!

I feel for ya.....

guys i can`t get in either..the max number for a room with password its 10...we need a room with no password then we can all get in.. and if somebody enter to disturb we can just bounce him....

I stay awake all nigth to be there and now i can`t LOOOL

MATIASFX

MatiasFx:
guys i can`t get in either..the max number for a room with password its 10...we need a room with no password then we can all get in.. and if somebody enter to disturb we can just bounce him....

I stay awake all nigth to be there and now i can`t LOOOL

MATIASFX

whats his PAL nickname for the room?

sorry pika..i dont understand...what do u mean??

chatroom

This paltalk software hasn't exactly won my confidence. Maybe somebody, Hugo or JD or someone, could take the lead and set up a room with reliable software. There's plenty out there that doesn't disappear on you, is immune to admin reconfig, or messes up your machine...

snowleopard:
This paltalk software hasn't exactly won my confidence. Maybe somebody, Hugo or JD or someone, could take the lead and set up a room with reliable software. There's plenty out there that doesn't disappear on you, is immune to admin reconfig, or messes up your machine...

I just got in now

try now

Nope, doesn't work. Maximum number of users....and I have to go anyway. Take care, and see you later.

Reason: