Universal MA Cross EA - page 79

mladen:
Forgot to tell To use the additional exit conditions, I added one parameter : UseAdditionaExit. So, in order to use those exit conditions you defined set the UseAdditionaExit to true and test it then

Hi, mladen

Can you add new condition for long or short entry with some signal from indicator that detect the price in sideway or not.

Because it's got long and short frequently in sideway movement.

Question

Hello

Sorry for my bad English.

That you can add functions:

First opening 0.1

(closed the first Trade)

Second opening 0.2

(closed the second Trade)

open the third position 0.3

etc, etc......

thank you

Files:

Hi, if this EA works well for you and you have optimized it please could you share?

Would you please share the parameter you have tested on this EA and your results please.

Mike

billchiam:
Hi One69,

I can assist you on how to install the EA as I personally used it and I have customized it to my needs. This EA works well for me.

You may add me in msn and I can guide you through the steps in details:

yonexhan22@hotmail.com

Regards,

Bill Chiam

Moving average ea

Is there EA that open trades when price candle closes over or below moving averge ?

thanks

I dont think so dmscanada. But other good eas are out there. I tried Universal MA ea yesterday but its very slow in making money. Oh i know,try this attached ea. You would luv my modified version

Here it is. Use the setfile in the zip file.

Files:

dmscanada:
Is there EA that open trades when price candle closes over or below moving averge ? thanks

I'm not absolutely sure but I think what you are looking for is referred to as "Price Action" ea.

I found an open price action ea that would do this and I had the code modified in another forum so it would open a trade 5 pips above/below a moving average.

I can attach it here if you want to so the coding experts can have a look at it. Maybe it is possible to merge both eas and provide the option to either use the ea as a "ma crossover" or "price over ma" ea?

Anyway, the function I refer to was something like this:

MA=iMA(Symbol(),0,MA_Period,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

if(Open>Open && Ask>(MA+5*Point)){if(Reverse) SV=1; else BV=1; break;}

if(Open<Open && Bid<(MA-5*Point)){if(Reverse) BV=1; else SV=1; break;}}

Hubinator

Weighted MA Simple Entry and Re-entry

Hi guys,

I have been looking and this thread is the closest I can get to my dream script. Can someone feed me with a simple script that runs:

1. Entry when Fast MA crossover Slow MA.

2. Exit and re-entry when Fast MA cross-under Slow MA.

Hopefully I can get to change the slip and lots easily.

That simple. I tried so many scripts and trial and error but I still couldn't get what I wanted. Please help.

qtwrer

You might check the one on this thread too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

It is working exactly as you described it

qtwrer:
Hi guys,

I have been looking and this thread is the closest I can get to my dream script. Can someone feed me with a simple script that runs:

1. Entry when Fast MA crossover Slow MA.

2. Exit and re-entry when Fast MA cross-under Slow MA.

Hopefully I can get to change the slip and lots easily.

That simple. I tried so many scripts and trial and error but I still couldn't get what I wanted. Please help.

Thanks mLaden!

Thank you for the information. I will seek their advise from there!

It is extreme helpful! Appreciate it

Reason: