Universal MA Cross EA - page 127

William Snyder:

universalMA_Cross_EA + ecn 1.08 from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds. EA was also upgraded with a new, timefilter.This EA needs the dema file I'm posting for it to work.

hi 

its posible to modify the ea to work with this indicator instead of dema ?

regards

Files:
kijun-sen.mq4  3 kb

Is there any update of this EA?

Which version should be used that relevant with current time?

David Michael #:

Nope. If you set PureSAR = TRUE it means StopAndReverse = TRUE with StopLoss = 0, TakeProfit = 0, and TrailingStop = 0. Hope this help

ver.7.2 ExitOnCross 

hi dave...great works... i would like to enter a different number of ema on exit, which would be the exitoncross, would it be possible to add to the ea, if you may....thanks in advance for doing so.. 

David Michael #:

Hi Paradise, thank you for your trading plan, I will take a look on it. Maybe we need a seperate EA

great work .. can you add a separate MA combination for exiting trade..? thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic #:

Updated Universal MA cross EA made to be new metatrader 4 compatible : universalmacrossea_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

can you add another set of MA combination for exiting/closing trades...thanks in advance

Preethika g #:

Can anyone modify this attached  martingale version of universal cross ma  EA to include the following parameter:-

Maximum lot size - 1- 4 lots

i . e the EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLYING LOTS AFTER REACHING THE MAXIMUM LOT SIZE  AND SHOULD COME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LOT SIZE

Why the mq4 file can't executed after compiled with the metaeditor,but the ex4 file can executed successfully.

skipwang #: Why the mq4 file can't executed after compiled with the metaeditor,but the ex4 file can executed successfully.

.mq4 = source code file for human to be able to read

.ex4 = machine code for computer to be able to read and execute

"compile" = translate and convert human language source code into machine language code

Hi, i want this code in mql5

saquib189 #Hi, i want this code in mql5

If you don't want to learn to code, that's not a problem.

You can look at the CodeBase section where you will find free and open source code, or at the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). Finally, you also have the option of hiring a programmer in the Freelance section.

Reason: