Universal MA Cross EA - page 62

hi everyone. this ea looks nice. is there anybody to tell me about how-is its performans during the ea is working?

is there any problem after hours for expample?

and which setings are the best? im trying it with differnt aspects.

and i will let everybody know about my test.

thanx for all your interests folks!

uhf40:
Hi guys,

I'm new to Metatrader and EA's, and I have been learning about Forex in the past few months.

I made some changes in the Expert Properties and I think that it got good results. The thing is I'm not really sure what the changes I made mean. I don't know if it'll end up being to risky, or not a viable strategy but the graphs seem to look good.

I made changes to by making assumptions about the different settings. Could any help me put this strategy in plain, layman's English for me?

The graph below is on the EUR/USD testing the past two months.

Thanks a bunch

Uhf, which version are you using?

Jarnodal:
I had V3 in backtest, EURUSD M30

@ James, tested in demo account, broker markets.com, 5 digit broker.

Jarnodal,

Are you using UniversalMACrossEA v1.3 for this backtest?

Hi ,this looks promising. I use the version on the first page ,is there newer one?

Is there a way to change the lotsize? I tried to change to 0.1 lot but in the tester it still uses 1 full lot.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, i did. But as thats only from january till now, this year. Over the years there's too much drawdown.

Great ea

I like this ea , can trade any starting amount .

Hi Firedave,

could you programm a feature that automaticly sets the trade to break even when the trade is x-amount (variable)of points in profit

I also trade the same pairs on different time frames simultaniously and would like to set different s/l and t/s for each group (daily, H4 and H1) I tried to set it in the EAs properties box for each group, but it doesn`t work

Hello!

I like this EA mutch,, but woundeif ther are any way to use it to only give trade signals insted of auto trading,, I like manual trading,, I want lump on the buttons,,,

OR if anybody know any indicator simular to this EA

Best Regards Aktiespan

add on to EA

Hi Guys,

I would like to know if someone could add the code bellow to the UniversalMACrossEA.mq4

//Calculate the lot size based on trade Volume

double Lots()

{

double MinLots = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT);

double MaxLots = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MAXLOT);

double lots;

//Calc Lot size

lots = NormalizeDouble(AccountEquity() * TradeVolume / 100.0 / 1000.0, 1);

if (lots < MinLots) lots = MinLots;

if (lots > MaxLots) lots = MaxLots;

return (lots);

}

The Ea has a fixed lot input and I would like it to have a (dynamic) lot size as per account equity.

I appreciate your help.

Thks

Problems Using Pivot Function

Wondering if anyone else has used the pivot function on this EA. I have it set on multiple pairs on a 15m TF, and it entered a trade after my MA cross, but no where near the extreme pivot levels it was supposed to be at. I was also thinking that this would be great to be able to set the pivot level on this EA, for example 4hour pivots/daily pivots/weekly pivots.

Many thanks to all who have made this forum great!!!

Rmartin

Reason: