Universal MA Cross EA - page 60

I try to make an EA for any Moving Average Cross strategy, try to make it universal. So please let me know should you have any suggestion to add to this EA.

--------------

when i was trying your EA, it show alert when ma crossed. but no trade happen. i have set with minimal lot 0.01.

Did i miss some setting?

Expert Advisor

This is a 5mins. EA. Can somebody in the house make this EA to be trading, 1 Trade per bar. it is very aggressive, i used it in my live account and my broker complained. If possible let it be entering trade every 5 mins. instead of the usual 6 to 8 trade per 5mins. Please help.

georgebestng at yahoo.com

Files:

firedave:
I try to make an EA for any Moving Average Cross strategy, try to make it universal. So please let me know should you have any suggestion to add to this EA.

--------------

when i was trying your EA, it show alert when ma crossed. but no trade happen. i have set with minimal lot 0.01.

Did i miss some setting?

I am having the same issues. Alerts, but no trades. This is the most recently posted version.

Scalper EA

Hi to All:

...here is EA /Scalper/ and Alert, which has many options and can be used with different strategies. EA been created and upgraded many time by my programmer in Russia, but for some reason cannot find him anymore... . Please if there anybody who can put it all together check this out and we can enjoy this excellent EA an lets make some $$$.

scalper_code.txt

alert.txt

alex.tpl

crossover_strategy.docx

Files:

Update

..Updated Crossover Strategy..crossover_strategy.docx

Files:

Ea

georgebestng:
This is a 5mins. EA. Can somebody in the house make this EA to be trading, 1 Trade per bar. it is very aggressive, i used it in my live account and my broker complained. If possible let it be entering trade every 5 mins. instead of the usual 6 to 8 trade per 5mins. Please help. georgebestng at yahoo.com

Very Aggressive )) I forwarded to one of mine Expert in programming..will get it done in this few days...

Files:

Using 2 UnivesalmacrossEA's

Hi,

I have installed your universalMAcrossEA on two different Metatrader accounts on two different computers. Both were started at the same time and both were on EURUSD. One account opened a trade right away. and the other account has not opened a trade yet! It has been almost a day now and still nothing. I have checked 3 times to be sure that all the settings are exactly the same on both accounts on both computers. Does anyone have any idea why one account has placed trades and the other one has not. Also both accounts are with the same broker. Any help would be great.

Ron

Reason: