Is there any problem going on with the service desk these days??

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to contact the service desk since two weeks,,, i send them 5 messages during this period but im not getting any reply...

Do anybody facing the same problem, and if yes; do anybody knows why??!!  

Regards,

Over 17 days still nothing , i do not know how to fix my issue , and no any answer from the help desk , its not fair at all , MQL5 community needs support 

The financial issues are in high priority for the service desk.
The other issues should be discussed on the forum sorry.

Sergey Golubev:
The financial issues are in high priority for the service desk.
The other issues should be discussed on the forum sorry.

Thank you for your reply Mr. Sergey...

But, the issue that i'm trying to contact service disk for, is a pure financial...

And they didn't reply for any of my 5 messages along the past 2 weeks...

They are not even replying to confirm receiving the messages, or to inform me thats its under process or so...  

That's why i just opened this conversation... to see if there is another members facing the same problem...

And to drag the management attention; in case of anything going unusual...  

Ahmad Ghabashneh:

Thank you for your reply Mr. Sergey...

But, the issue that i'm trying to contact service disk for, is a pure financial...

And they didn't reply for any of my 5 messages along the past 2 weeks...

They are not even replying to confirm receiving the messages, or to inform me thats its under process or so...  

That's why i just opened this conversation... to see if there is another members facing the same problem...

And to drag the management attention; in case of anything going unusual... 

You opened 5 tickets on same case during 2 weeks?
As far as I know - the service desk is reviewing every single ticket ... and it may be overloaded by same requests ..

You should wait anyway.

Sergey Golubev:

You opened 5 tickets on same case during 2 weeks?
As far as I know - the service desk is reviewing every single ticket ... and it may be overloaded by same requests ..

You should wait anyway.

No Dear... of course not 

I opened 5 tickets for the same problem that happened 4 different times on 4 different payments .... during 2 weeks!!!

Reason: