Warning about Interbankfx - page 2

MT4 Broker

In the light of all this i would like to ask if anybody here trades with any MT4 Broker without any problems cause i am into buying or writing my own ea's and would like to trade with a MT4 Broker so please let me know

thanks.

Did you try to ask them in chat? Can i ask you a very indiscrete question? If you say you use only 4h charts, did you make a lot of money lately with InterbankFX? Just because this could be an indication that there's something strange going on.

Files:
dellf.gif  40 kb

ibadah:
Hi Fast_cris,

I had the same experience couple of days ago with my 15 minutes charts. All other timeframes in my Live and/or Demo accounts were OK. thre must be a corrupt M15 chart file. But I didn't bother to look for it. So I reinstalled the MT4, and it's perfect now.

Before you reinstall, make sure you bacj-up all your custom indicators and templates. Hope this helps.

Rgds - Ben

Thanks a lot my friend,

i have made what you say and the 4h charts is working fine now.

Thank you

Fast_cris

Like looking at the Eight Ball - There are 2 sides to every issue!

Chat is working fine for me. Interbankfx is working fine for me.

Many of these complaints can be the result of our own computers not working right - communications problems, firewalls set to high, viruses etc. In the case of the alleged technical complaint about the big money lost can possibly, as the reply letter from Interbankfx states, letting your money being managed by a managed account manager that blows your investment by bad investing. There are always 2 sides to every story. I feel sad for the person who lost their money, it is not easy to take the loss of ones hard earned savings.

I have been with Interbankfx.com for over 2 years now and I have had minimal problems with them.
Dave <

I call BS

I have some serious problems with your post, efextrader. First of all, you are not entitled to express the opinion of the site admin. If the site admin wishes his opinion/experiences to be heard, he will post them himself. That act of yours, in itself, tells me what you're attempting to do is slander this company.

Second of all, I don't think you know the full story. How can you cite such evidences without also citing proof? How do you know the losses were not due to some ambitious and trigger-happy broker/trader? Of course, if some broker makes a bad decision, he's going to blame it on his forex company, because he doesn't want the blame on himself and look bad. Everyone does that. When was the last time you saw a broker take ownership for his own mistake? Yet, when a forex company makes a mistake, they publish that mistake themselves, and make amends. That has ALWAYSbeen the case.

Thirdly, where is the evidence of this court action? I think you're bluffing, there is no court action. Give us the case number and where it was filed, if it is true, and let us investigate ourselves.

You seem to be so willing to tarnish the reputation of this company and I can only question your motives. As in all things, if you point fingers, you must be willing to show the evidence. Without the evidence, you're simply a liar. Prove it, or go away.

Thanks.

[EDIT: fixed typos]

Broker quest

FX is a hard core financial game and sure there are honest brokers and brokers that are not honest. But i have been thinking very much endeed. Many people love MT including myself but thats just a platform. I have been in contact with a pro trader from ireland and he trade managed accounts but i asked him if he have tryed mt4 he sayd yes but answered he would newer trade with mt4 brokers right now unless big companys starts to offer the platform. So there is alot of opinions every where.

all the best to every1

sailor

Reason: