Khamoosh
Khamoosh  

Maximum Lot Size

Hi firedave,

Thanks for your expert.

When i use MM(Money Management) in Universal MA expert, i want to define maximum lot size for trades, Please help me.

Best Regards.

Khamoosh

simtese
simtese  

Hi Khamoosh now in this version Universal MA Cross EA v8.2 you can select "use maximun lots" and "maximum lots sizes". Happy work.

For firedave : can you accept this version and put if first post ?

Best regards

Simone

Khamoosh
Khamoosh  

Thanks

Thanks a lot simtese...

simtese
simtese  

nothing i hope you can test whit these new features.

ossedk
ossedk  

Rsi

In some of the posts there is a suggestion to add RSI, MACD...?

Isen't that possible...?

Could be very nice if these things could be a part of your EA.

- They make a perfect filter.

ossedk
ossedk  

Rsi

Hey guys.

I was wondering if it's possible to add RSI , MACD to the EA , - it would make this EA perfect ..!

I see in some of past posts the quistion has been asked before - but i can't see any answer..?

is it possible that these settings can't be added??

ossedk
ossedk  

Timeframe

One last thing - How do you determine the timeframe/charttime??

Yuri Predborski
Yuri Predborski  

My best result so far with the last posted version and default settings on H1 GBP/USD is 600+ pip profit and 900+ pip drawdown which is far from good.

dsouzagroup
dsouzagroup  
Shinigami:
My best result so far with the last posted version and default settings on H1 GBP/USD is 600+ pip profit and 900+ pip drawdown which is far from good.

You are using the EA with default settings?

I think it can work great if you have a good crossover , try 6periods vs 24 periods SMA on a 15 min chart, use a less volatile pair like USD/JPY and use 15pips stops , 50 pips target and trailing 10 pips .... i saw 7/10 trades won in one day, so i will try it this whole week n see

etrader58
etrader58  

The idea for "Multiple Open Trade Setting" is truly brilliant

but I have two questions:

1. why this feature is not available when StopAndReverse / PureSAR = FALSE, though it can be useful even in this condition (for manual control of some trades).

2. The second trade will be opened upon x pip variation in both direction ? I mean it is an absolute value or +/- is effective to open the next trade upon price movement in one specified direction.