Universal MA Cross EA - page 98

maraxfr:
MrTools, tell me please what value I need to put in manual magic number to have it create auto magic number ? Is it just enough to enable auto magic number to "true" and put whatever in manual magic number ?

If you leave it at true the EA will automatically assign a different magic number for each pair, and if true, the manual magic number won't work, so whatever you enter in there won't matter.

Hello, I'm actually not come to do anything with this EA, I have tried many different parameter, but I fear I have done work for nothing MrTools making him bettter add volume indicator. sorry Mrtools

So today I join one of 7 different strategies that I use in my daily trades manually. This 7 strategy are tested and approved and running, it's one of them Download here --> h1-waddahshift_stratamp233gie.rar

In a second time, I make a tender to the programmer to automate my seven strategies. I do not ask volunteer because I know there are a lot of work in behind, but I do not want either to pay a fortune. Notice amateur

A soon.

Sébastien.

hello everyone,

i am looking for an EA for Moving Average (MA) Cross. Not sure which version matches what i'm looking for.

Got a few i found online but entry and exit are not really based on MA crosses.

Basically the EA will BUY when fast MA crosses upwards slow MA. MA can be based on Simple/Exponential/Weighted etc

When the fast MA re-crosses downwards of slow MA, the earlier BUY trade will be closed and at same time a new SELL will be entered.

Now since some broker disallow hedging (buy and sell same account) it would be great if EA allows a BUY ONLY trade or SELL ONLY trade.

If this mode is selected, an initial BUY entry (using above example) will be closed and no further BUY entry trigger until fast MA crosses upwards slow MA again.

The SELL side trade will trigger a SELL entry (using above example)

Also if the EA can also set the number of lots for initial entry for BUY/SELL, and subsequent number of lots for BUY/SELL.

The EA also allows setting of MA in whatever number whether is 14, 21 or above 1000.

Hope you guys can point out which version is close to what i wants.

Thank you.

hewtwok:
hello everyone,

i am looking for an EA for Moving Average (MA) Cross. Not sure which version matches what i'm looking for.

Got a few i found online but entry and exit are not really based on MA crosses.

Basically the EA will BUY when fast MA crosses upwards slow MA. MA can be based on Simple/Exponential/Weighted etc

When the fast MA re-crosses downwards of slow MA, the earlier BUY trade will be closed and at same time a new SELL will be entered.

Now since some broker disallow hedging (buy and sell same account) it would be great if EA allows a BUY ONLY trade or SELL ONLY trade.

If this mode is selected, an initial BUY entry (using above example) will be closed and no further BUY entry trigger until fast MA crosses upwards slow MA again.

The SELL side trade will trigger a SELL entry (using above example)

Also if the EA can also set the number of lots for initial entry for BUY/SELL, and subsequent number of lots for BUY/SELL.

The EA also allows setting of MA in whatever number whether is 14, 21 or above 1000.

Hope you guys can point out which version is close to what i wants.

Thank you.

Hello Hewtwok, Would say almost any version in this thread will do what you are looking for, but maybe try a visual back test with some of the versions in this thread and see.

mrtools:
Hello Hewtwok, Would say almost any version in this thread will do what you are looking for, but maybe try a visual back test with some of the versions in this thread and see.

hi mrtools,

thank u for prompt reply. will check each of the ea.

seb7513:
Hello, I'm actually not come to do anything with this EA, I have tried many different parameter, but I fear I have done work for nothing MrTools making him bettter add volume indicator. sorry Mrtools

So today I join one of 7 different strategies that I use in my daily trades manually. This 7 strategy are tested and approved and running, it's one of them Download here --> h1-waddahshift_stratamp233gie.rar

In a second time, I make a tender to the programmer to automate my seven strategies. I do not ask volunteer because I know there are a lot of work in behind, but I do not want either to pay a fortune. Notice amateur

A soon.

Sébastien.

I'll try to explain a little more in detail the strategy and the elements that compose it.

1H Time Frame

image_1-2-3-4.rar

On the picture Number 1 you can see the moving averages that will help us to determine the trend.

In the picture number 2 I add to our previous indicator, the indicator will Waddah_Attar_Explosion us for purchase or sell signal. It will also serve TP in some cases.

In the picture number 3 I add to our previous indicator, the indicator Keltner_ATR_Bands able to serve us Take Profit in some cases.

the image number 4 I add to our previous indicator, the indicator will ATR_Ratio us to do that trader volatile period to filter our signals.

The principle is not very complicated, it is my way of explaining that can not be super clear. I'm starting.

Consider an example in purchase to get started:

The course taken by the exponential moving averages up, the Waddah_Attar_explosion indicator is bullish (green) and above his yellow line and our ATR_Ratio exceeds its white level, then all the conditions are met to get in position to buy . If one of these conditions is not met, then it does not fit.

Our SL is placed on top of the opposite to our position moving average.

No TP defined as the output signal of the will.

For the release of trade, several solution available to you:

Either the course abuts our Keltner_ATR_Bands and in this case for safety we cut our positions.

Either Waddah_Attar_Explosion indicator returns below the yellow band and now our position is closed.

A ratio W / L minimum 1:1 is applied. So if SL 50 Pips TP 50 Pips where a 1:2 ratio (my favorite) SL 50 Pips TP 100 Pips.

For you to see your way out of the trade. Personally I'm basing that on my output indicators for trade.

That's hoping for was clear enough. Because I am not an expert to explain things, I'm not very teachers.

PS: as regards the Waddah_Attar_Explosion indicator signal will be taken into account only at the closing of the current to be valid candle.

Here is an anticipation of a question that might be asked:

1) The opening of the buy order when the current plight of MS from the top. Conversely to sell, the crossing must be detected in ticks by ticks (intrabar)? Or at the end of the candle?

Opening orders will only do this by closing the candle so the opening of the next candle.

2) With the approach of the Keltner_bands hesitate course, it is best to put in breakeven. How to detect the current hesitate?

We could define it this way: if the course abuts the top of keltner_bands (in a position purchase), do not cross, and the opening of the next candle that is below the top line of our keltner_bands, then it is considered preferable to breakeven in this place.

3) The course abuts the keltner_bands, it is best to cut the trade?

Exactly if at least two green candle (in purchasing position) affects the keltner_bands (always estimate the opening of the next candle) without arrived at the cross we estimate that is better to close the trade.

4) Your SL is on the opposite moving average our position do you think the minimum distance from SL imposed by brokers?

I'm at FXCM and I do not have to date met with such concerns.

5) For the sale, you say: Waddah_Attar_Explosion green.

Yes sorry typo, I mean red Waddah_Attar_Explosion.

6) For the sale, you say "bear Support (red)," is that you can detail a little?

sorry this is a mix of strategy, it does not come into consideration for this strategy there.

This is what have come to my mind. If there are to other questions, do not hesitate.

Files:

mrtools:
Seb7513, do you know exactly how the ICHI360 monitor is working, is it using the kumo cross, or tenken/kijun cross or a combination of them? ps) posting histo versions of kumo cloud and kijun sen tenkan sen cross maybe they will help.

Hello, MrTools, sorry I did not see your question before. I do not know exactly how it works, unfortunately, nor on what it exactly what base. But from what I've seen since I use it is rather a combination of Tenken / Kijun cross, but check .. Thank you for historical versions of kumo cloud tenkan sen and Kijun Sen cross I will try to see what I can do

MRtools any update on the min and max problem ? Thanks :-)

sachin_syd:
MRtools any update on the min and max problem ? Thanks :-)

Won't have any resources freed up till this weekend to do more back testing to verify what I did is working correctly, one good thing looks like may have a new time filter to add that won't interfere with any other trade functions.

MrTools

I had a look in Elite section to see if there is an MT5 version of UniversalMAcross and I did not see one. I wonder if anyone has written this EA in MT5.

Thanks

daveM

Reason: