The "XO"-Method......... - page 78

How 'bout some folks posting some entry/exit charts good or bad and getting the positive back here, yeah?

hi valeo i was not in any way knocking you or your system just responding to et thought he was saying your system was a loser as far as the ind we talked about i didnt shoot it down lets talk later

harold4x:
hi valeo i was not in any way knocking you or your system just responding to et thought he was saying your system was a loser as far as the ind we talked about i didnt shoot it down lets talk later

Haroldfx

I do not believe that his system is a loser whatsoever. I think its a great system. I just felt that Mark expected too much from a forum expecting everything to be nicely packaged and handed over on a silver platter. Sorry if you misunderstood me.....

no problem hope valeo didnt think i was shooting it down either just a misunderstanding thats all

Harold4x

Can you tell me how you use the EMAs with this system and the CCI in trading? I just find that the CCI jumps around a lot when price action is very active.

Thx

i use the cci in combo with rsi when rsi and cci cross the 50 and 0 level you are on right side of market they dont jump around as much as you think

harold4x:
i use the cci in combo with rsi when rsi and cci cross the 50 and 0 level you are on right side of market they dont jump around as much as you think

Do you look for the CCI angling up or anything like that? Provided all conditions are met, do you enter in when CCI crosses the 50 or as soon it crosses the 0 line?

Thx

my way of trading the xo is get an xo signal and 34 ema is either on top of 200 ema for long or below for short price then must close above or below 34 ema and then rsi and cci have both crossed when this is met and bar closes i take trade on break of high of that bar for long of low of bar for short here is trade this morning

Files:
55_1.gif  32 kb

Harold4x

I always love it when you use charts in response to my questions. A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks a million....

Today's entries............

Firstly let me apologise for any misunderstandings I may have caused. I am sorry but I don't want anyone to feel that I am insensitive, especially my friends here. So apolgies to Harold4x.

Secondly, let me give you a brief glimpse into my latest Test model (you don't have the Oscillator neither the settings, yet.) and also the XO_entry as seen on my main screen.

Comments are always very welcome.

Best wishes.

Reason: