The Only Pivot - page 169

Make sure you are making the changes to TimeShift on both indicators. If that doesn't work please download IBFX platform and demo along with the group.

TimeFreedom

arman07:
Time Freedom,

I use our latest theonlypivot_level_sun with the timeshift = 1, since my broker server is GMT+1, bit somehow the Signal alert is still different with GMT+0 (as your signal). The alert price also different, I think this afternoon I got buy signal 1 hour late from server GMT+0,

Is there someting that to be updated or my setting is wrong?

Thanks & Regards,

Arman07

You should use Lots = 0.20 to allow the EA to close one lot (0.10) at +50 pips and move the second lot (0.10) to BE+1, etc...

Edit: I don't think FXDD allows you trade less than 0.10 lots and the EA is trying to close 0.05 lots which it can not do.

TimeFreedom

OK, thanks. I will give that a shot.

saintmo

Have you used MTP on demo because the initial SL is not visible. The only SL that is visible is when the market moves your way and lock in profits BE+1, BE+50, etc...

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
Has anyone try using the MTP on a live account?

I used to use S/L on my live account, but I had noticed that the broker would slowly move price upwards to trigger my S/L exactly, and then price would head back in its intended direction. I had this issue with brokers like MIG and IBFX.

I was thinking something crazy. Maybe the EA should just monitor the trades with a mental S/L, and when price goes within x-PIPs including the spread, trigger the close immediately as if a S/L was entered explicitly.

@Stace

You are definitely using a different broker than mine. Take a look at my chart.

Note: Can we all please use a broker which is GMT+0 like IBFX, because it gets confusing trying to troubleshoot everybody's individual charts. You don't have to change brokers, but please don't ask about signals if you are using a broker that is not GMT+0.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

stace:
prepare to long
stace:
Soon it will show long on GBPJPY so 2 longs and 1 sell almost in the row

TimeFreedom:
Have you used MTP on demo because the initial SL is not visible. The only SL that is visible is when the market moves your way and lock in profits BE+1, BE+50, etc... TimeFreedom

OK thanks..... I never watch it as it splits my trades for TP. The PIPs you post, is it from the MTP.

I use IBFX to demo now, but enter demo trades on both IBFX and MIG. The spread on IBFX is just to high for GBPJPY, but it should not be a concern for the PIPs we're raking in .

TimeFreedom:
@Stace

You are definitely using a different broker than mine. Take a look at my chart.

Note: Can we all please use a broker which is GMT+0 like IBFX, because it gets confusing trying to troubleshoot everybody's individual charts. You don't have to change brokers, but please don't ask about signals if you are using a broker that is not GMT+0.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

hmmm this very strange

this is my charts

Files:
gj_4.gif  37 kb

First thing is your not using GMT+0 broker and obviously your broker is not IBFX.

TimeFreedom

stace:
hmmm this very strange this is my charts

Yes, the pips I post are from MTP_1.7.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
OK thanks..... I never watch it as it splits my trades for TP. The PIPs you post, is it from the MTP.

any signal

Guys r we preparing to go short

Reason: