The "XO"-Method......... - page 80

when trading the london session a good thing to do is draw asian range high and low to get the good picture of what is happening so you can see range just another price indicator to help zero in on the game

Pip Trip:
Also, that's the pivot on that green line you're showing with a better trade on the breakout of that pivot at 1300 hrs.

Here's a question for you and Harold: How does one know that the price is not going to come back at you? In this instance, what "assurance" if any does one have to trade from the candle that you and Harold suggested @ 13h05 or 7:05 am EST.

I traded it from here @ 8835, but with great trepidation - fortunately it allowed a small SL and was positive very quickly so that one could lock-in a pip.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Oh, b.t.w. the "TrailMe" is on my demo charts as test only and I very seldom use demo accounts.

harold4x:
when trading the london session a good thing to do is draw asian range high and low to get the good picture of what is happening so you can see range just another price indicator to help zero in on the game

I use the SDX_version I sent you to try out. It summarises the Asian session nicely.

ValeoFX:
Here's a question for you and Harold: How does one know that the price is not going to come back at you? In this instance, what "assurance" if any does one have to trade from the candle that you and Harold suggested @ 13h05 or 7:05 am EST.I traded it from here @ 8835, but with great trepidation - fortunately it allowed a small SL and was positive very quickly so that one could lock-in a pip. Looking forward to hearing from you. Oh, b.t.w. the "TrailMe" is on my demo charts as test only and I very seldom use demo accounts.

PRAYER! Just kidding! As we all know the Pivot can be avery strong S/R point. I look for retesting of these points and will enter at the close of a candle below/above BUT with a few pips to spare. (Many times our points vary a few) On the chart I posted above I entered AFTER the breaking bar at 1305. Also a smoothe CCI move , FF, and Stoch looked spot on.

As far as the 1430 entry, I didn't trade it but look at the test-retest of S1 3times then the entry coming after the close of the 1430 bar. (easy in hindsight, yeah?)

Cheers all!

yes the sdx gives the range good tool bottom line is when you have sideways market as we had because news interest rate coming out at 7 am that up candle that broke out closed 5 minutes before news for a little headfake the next candle closed down at news time the following candle was the news candle causing the break to downside the same way you dont know if its going to continue is the same as waiting for a pullback and waiting for that reversal bar for a good r/r entry there is always hesitation when news is not overwelming like non farm expectation of 100,000 and its 300,000 then you wont get the pullback until 100 pips later if no pullback i personally dont enter thats how i play breakouts its just a safer way imo take a look at chart

Files:
55_3.gif  28 kb

well today market gave 3 nice signals hope everyone grabbed some i am still in on 3 rd from 8755 hoping to get to S1 or close area of it

Files:
55_4.gif  28 kb

Very nice system, i have tested in MT4 (SBFX demo), but indicators ZZ MTF XO A and ZZ 4 TF XO are not function in my live MT4 from IBFX (they are only green). Can somebody help me? Thank you.

Lopuch:
Very nice system, i have tested in MT4 (SBFX demo), but indicators ZZ MTF XO A and ZZ 4 TF XO are not function in my live MT4 from IBFX (they are only green). Can somebody help me? Thank you.

Remeber, you should also have the original XO in your custom indicator-list. Let me know if that does not work and I will see what I can do for you.

Morning All I Know Today Was A Holiday So No Trading For Me But There Is A Little Method I Would Like To Show In Conjuction With Xo Its The Old 1 2 3 Where The Market Makes A Low Or High Then Pulls Back Then Retests The Low Or High But Doesnt Break It See Chart

Files:
55.gif  29 kb

european:
That Super XO indicator is great, if you adjust KirPER setting to your time frame and liking.

My settings for 15M TF,

KirPER = 1.5

Period_1 = 15

Period_2 = 30

Period_3 = 60

Period_4 = 240

It's top line is your trend line(blue - up, red - down).

To Enter a trade you alway need at least 3 lines, including the top one, to be of the same color. To Exit - 2/3 should change color. See chart attached.

Your observations are welcome

euro

would you share yr template and Dr.Bob_CCI indicator.. thanks

Reason: