moneyline

moneyline:
Hi,

Look around and make yourself at home!

moneyline

Thanks!

Shiningstar

Hi everyone!

Thanks ValeoFX offered such a great method for trading!

I have read the PDF file form moneyline. It is really helpful. But I have some questions here.

In the double cci woodie indicator, what does the 4 colors mean? White, yellow, green and red?

Also moneyline, do you use the theory of the 6 bar under or above the zero line to determine the short or long trend?

I will go on studyiong this thread and the PDF file.

Thanks again for all your help!

I have uploaded the screen shot. Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my woodie cci

Shiningstar

Files:
cci.gif  18 kb

shiningstar:
Hi everyone!

Thanks ValeoFX offered such a great method for trading!

I have read the PDF file form moneyline. It is really helpful. But I have some questions here.

In the double cci woodie indicator, what does the 4 colors mean? White, yellow, green and red?

Also moneyline, do you use the theory of the 6 bar under or above the zero line to determine the short or long trend?

I will go on studyiong this thread and the PDF file.

Thanks again for all your help!

I have uploaded the screen shot. Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my woodie cci

Shiningstar

The 4 colours: Red and Green are obviously Short / Long.

WHITE is intermediate as Woodie believes that the "trend" (read ...direction) is only confirmed once the price has been 6 or more candles above / below the zero-line.

YELLOW is the candle preceeding the directional change and the next BAR will therefore be Red/Green.

I don't use it like this at all. Crossing the zeroline is entry providing XO's are in agreement.

Trust this method will give you lots of pips.

About the screen-print: Change to 34/14 CCI please!

Take out the 50-levels.

Add levels 250 and 350 (for CCI-34). I colour mine same colour as CCI-34 (GOLD).

Colour level-180 the same colour as the Turbo = Magenta for better visual effect.

The rest seems to be OK. Ask if you need more help.

Good luck and good trading.

ValeoFX:
The 4 colours: Red and Green are obviously Short / Long.

WHITE is intermediate as Woodie believes that the "trend" (read ...direction) is only confirmed once the price has been 6 or more candles above / below the zero-line.

YELLOW is the candle preceeding the directional change and the next BAR will therefore be Red/Green.

I don't use it like this at all. Crossing the zeroline is entry providing ]

Trust this method will give you lots of pips.

About the screen-print: Change to 34/14 CCI please!

Take out the 50-levels.

Add levels 250 and 350 (for CCI-34). I colour mine same colour as CCI-34 (GOLD).

Colour level-180 the same colour as the Turbo = Magenta for better visual effect.

The rest seems to be OK. Ask if you need more help.

Good luck and good trading.

Hi ValeoFX,

Thanks for your reply. I will change my setting as you have told me.

I still have another question. In the thread below:

ValeoFX:
Just checked your Alert, Hellkas. It has to ALERT us when all 4 Time Frames (60/30/15/5) have shown the same colour and obviously on the close of the last 5-m candle.

So you need to know the correct names of our Oscillators, which are: ZZ MTF XO A(without any underscoring).

Once you have done this for us, I will ask you to add the CCI-parameters to it, but let us get this right first. Thanks for your time.

I am a little confused about the underlined words. So when you said "XO's are in agreement", did you mean the color in all the 4 time frames are all the same?

Also does the latest version of ox alert indicator have this function as underlined words?

I am really very interested in your system. I will go on testing it in the future. Thanks again for sharing it with us!

Regards,

Shiningstar

Hi Shiningstar, perhaps this will help:

See the little red bars on the XO indicators? They're all the same color and indicating a short.

EDIT:

BTW, you'll have to install the XO alarm indicator posted elsewhere on this thread.

If you would like the ASCTrend with alarm, let me know!

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi Shiningstar, perhaps this will help:

Let me know if you need anything else.

moneyline

Hi Moneyline!

Thanks. I see now. Only if the 4 ox bars are the same color in one time frame then it is called "in agreement" no matter what the bars looks on other time frames, right?(the 4 bars are already for different period of time frames )

I have question about your sound alert:

Do you have both of the sound alerts for the ox and the asctrend?

Did the alert for the OX 4 bars the one in posted earlier in this thead?

What version did you use for the alert asctrend? Is it the same with the one on this thread just with alert?

Thanks!

Shiningstar

Hi,

I just started Forex with a demo account two weeks ago.

I am trying to learn this and that.

Can somebody explain how to backtest XO system?

Or if it takes too much effort, is there any website I can take a look at?

Thank you in advance

Hi Shiningstar,

Each XO indicator is a time frame. The bars (from top XO to bottom XO indicator) should all have the same color.

a) Do you have both of the sound alerts for the ox and the asctrend?

b) Did the alert for the OX 4 bars the one in posted earlier in this thead?

c) What version did you use for the alert asctrend? Is it the same with the one on this thread just with alert?

a) Yes I do.

b) Yes, posted earlier

c) See attached

moneyline

Files:
Reason: